http://media.putfile.com/Whammy-test

i know its kinda rough but ive only been using it for a day despite having it for 5 days (got it off ebay from america, had to get a UK adaptor, had to wait 4 days for it). there was a part i cut off caus after listening to it, it was very bad. im happy with what i got for a first-ish try, but anyone give me tips on how to improve

ps: its a digitech whammy, lol
Quote by Shib

UGs servers are russian. So russia says "**** you" to the USA and nothing happens to UG.

Quote by Lendorav
I love 'em all...

except for B... I hate his guts.
Bah, stupid Firefox and it's lack of plugin downloading.

If you're just starting out with it, stick with octaves at first, and move into different harmonies once you get the hang of it (basic music theory is a huge asset, obviously). There's a ton of things you can do with the Whammy, you just have to play around with it a lot.

Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by canadianpunk071
Bah, stupid Firefox and it's lack of plugin downloading.

If you're just starting out with it, stick with octaves at first, and move into different harmonies once you get the hang of it (basic music theory is a huge asset, obviously). There's a ton of things you can do with the Whammy, you just have to play around with it a lot.

ya notice it dont work on FF caus its using WINDOWS media player to play the track :P

Ive been tryign out the other functions, the b3rd^/3rd^ harmonic sounds nice with a bass
Quote by Shib

UGs servers are russian. So russia says "**** you" to the USA and nothing happens to UG.

Quote by Lendorav
I love 'em all...

Quote by skull277
ya notice it dont work on FF caus its using WINDOWS media player to play the track :P

Ive been tryign out the other functions, the b3rd^/3rd^ harmonic sounds nice with a bass

I'm using Firefox and it worked.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Let's not troubleshoot my Firefox, please. My computer just has existential issues, I'll live (it won't).
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by canadianpunk071
Let's not troubleshoot my Firefox, please. My computer just has existential issues, I'll live (it won't).

meh join the club

back on topic, any one care to help
Quote by Shib

Quote by Lendorav
I love 'em all...