to take RAM from another computer and put it on a different one? if so is it a complicated process?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
no, it is a pcb in the shape of a bar about 3 inches long, easy you pop it out and put it in!, just make sure its the ram your pulling out!
as far as i know, its very simple, you just take the sticks of RAM off the motherboard of one and plug them into the other, but dont take my word for it, im no expert.
idk but ur avatar is mezmerizing......
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
yes i know i bought the avatar for 50,000 e-dollars
Quote by C.C. Deville
yes i know i bought the avatar for 50,000 e-dollars

its gross, I like small boobs
Last edited by d3guns at Feb 22, 2007,
Depends on the kind of ram you're going to insert. RAM chips have different sizes and different cut-outs depending on the amount of voltage that's supposed to flow through it.
^^ i dont care, as long as there not saggy like old baloons u randomly find behind a sofa
PSN: Noverion
On the subject of ram, there's ass loads of various kinds, so if either computer is a few years older or younger than the other, you might be gently screwed. Also, if one is a laptop, you'll have problems.
Yes and no. There are different types of RAM in computers - some sticks will not work (won't even fit) into some slots. Also, there are different speeds of RAM. RAM is very easy to remove\install (see above comments), but if you get any error messages when turning on your computer after installing the "new" RAM, take it out.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
i watched a few videos on youtube showing how to install it i guess ill just have to inspect them for myself thier both desktops btw
Quote by d3guns
no, it is a pcb in the shape of a bar about 3 inches long, easy you pop it out and put it in!, just make sure its the ram your pulling out!

so thats a yes then?

i just looked at my old computers it says 256MB DDR RAM