Okay, I'm looking to upgrade from my crappy first guitar, a BC Rich Mick Thomson Signature Warlock. I was thinking of spending about 250 bucks, but that's not a set amount, so more is okay, just nothing insanely expensive. And I will only buy it if I can get it at Guitarcenter.com. This one for 200 bucks seems pretty good, but I think I can find better: http://img3.guitarcenter.com/dbase/pics/products/7/5/6/274756.jpg
Steve was around here.
hey im chris uhhh well i have a dean dime-o-flauge its a great guitar even though its not from guitar center its cheaper if you order at musiciansfriend thats how i got mine it sounds amazing the only bad part isnt even bad i just dont like the zebra humbuckers but what ever im gonna get dimebuckers soon ya im actually playin it right now i love it and for only 300 bucks its an awesome buy if you buy this guitar you wont be disappointed l8er bro
seriously it is so worth it, the build quality difference is immense, plus you get the advantage of the genuine sg-style set neck, so you can reach every fret effortlessly. save for a bit more, you won't regret it.
Quote by glowskulls
seriously it is so worth it, the build quality difference is immense, plus you get the advantage of the genuine sg-style set neck, so you can reach every fret effortlessly. save for a bit more, you won't regret it.

You're talking about the G-400 vintage, or just the G-400? If it's that much better, I'll get it.
Steve was around here.
Steve was around here.
The normal G-400 goes for about $300 now at my local shop. Its not a sale either cause it been like that for almost a year. You should head to a GC or other dealer around your area and check their exact prices.

Edit: I don't know what your situation is so I don't know if you can go to a shop or not but if you can its worth a shot if anything.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Feb 26, 2007,
I CAN go to a store, but I have to take the bus a looooong way, and to get there for them to not have what I'm looking for, and me going back home empty handed would suck. I'd rather just buy online.
Steve was around here.
Dude call the shop before you head out. You can get the G-400 on music123.com for $300. You could buy it there.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

You're a genius, I didn't think of calling. But I can't find the G-400 on music123 for 300...
Steve was around here.
Ah, the SG G-400 is the same thing? glowskulls was talking like the regular G-400 is way better.
Steve was around here.
right now i have a G10 ibanez and i like it and today i called Earl Teat Music Shop and im getting the Epiphone Goth flying V for 400 dollars
I think might be the guitar that glowskullz was talking about.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Epiphone-SG-Standard-S.O.R-Electric-Guitar?full_sku=102676350
Not to sure though as I have never seem it before i went searching. But anyway its out of the price range that you gave us.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem