i have a package deal fender squire.. need a new guitar clearly right? and it comes with that 15g amp... need a new one of those? so what should i get first?
i say amp
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Yeah, I'd also say amp, your tone will be better and should motivate you to play plugged in more, then again, if your guitar is hard to play then you might get discouraged, so in the end, I don't know...
new amp....the new guitar will play better but still sound awful
"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine"
Amps Importance>Guitars Importance

Its a shame that Guitars Attractiveness>Amps Attractiveness
I vote Guitar, because the motivation will come when you hear a beautiful guitar sound like crap on the junky amp....a crappy guitar on a good amp still sound crappy....so get the guitar...
Setup:

Ovation Celebrity Custom CC44
Fender Acoustasonic 30W
Epiphone Broadway Archtop
Definately an amp first, My first guitar was a strat and didn't really like the tone of it...or thats what i thought...anyway, went and bought a new amp, sounds great, so amp first.
Amp first.

A good amp will give you incentive to make it sound ****ing awesome.

If you have a shitty amp and a good guitar it won't have enough power to sound awesome.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
it depends. If you can deal with the guitar then an amp. But if the guitar is uncomfortable to play, you hate the damn thing then get a guitar you love to play.
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
i was in ure situation and i bought a vox ad30vt and my squire sounds a hell of a lot better
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by dash_dude
I vote Guitar, because the motivation will come when you hear a beautiful guitar sound like crap on the junky amp....a crappy guitar on a good amp still sound crappy....so get the guitar...

Yeah, but a shit guitar through a decent amp > Decent guitar through shitbox amp.

People just don't seem to realize that 80% of your tone comes from your amp.

Get a new amp.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately