Page 1 of 2
I was at lunch today and I walked by a group of kids eating. 3 of them were my friends so i stopped by to say hi. There was a kid who was sitting with them that I knew. he wasnt my friend. he wasnt an enemy. just someone i knew and said hi to ocasionally. he had a german flag on his backpack and when i saw it i pointed to it and said "Nazi." I DID NOT call him a Nazi. After this I said just kidding, in case he took it the wrong way.

Later, we were in the courtyard and I went over to the other side to talk to a friend. I then walked back to the place I orignally was(which is where he was) cuz I needed to tell my drummer something. He then shows me his backpack and says, " This is the flag of Germany" and he had his fist hidden behind the backpack. he then pulled down the backpack and punched me in the stomach. I pushed him out of the way and i said "Hit me again" twice. he didnt do a anything and walked away. Now the kid is shorter than me by about 3 to four inches. Im a peacefull guy. I get good grades and I generally dont make stupid descisions and I could have beaten the crap out of him and being that the FCAT's were coming up next week monday, I didnt wanna get suspened and I felt that if I did fight him, even because it was self defense, he would have told the principal I called him a Nazi and i would have gotten suspended. so the day went on....

later on i heard he was talking shit saying he beat me up. now that pisses me off. i really dont wanna do anything stupid so that why im here.

should i go up to him and tell him to stop talking thrash or just let it go over?

thanks in advanced
Kick his ass.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
off topic, but i just looked at some girl's away mesage on AIM and it said "SHOOP DA WHOOP"

lol, he sounds really pathetic, he hid a fist under his bag, lol, nyways, id just kick his ass, i call people nazis all the time, they dont get pffended, he overreacted, now kick him in the head unill he bleeds out of his eyes/ears
outside of school then you can really mess him up use a pipe or bat with one or 2 of your buds so he nos not to mess with you
Go to real hardcore shows.
Quote by powerpiker
Id kick his ass and tell him to get the **** out of America

God your a ****ing idiot, don't say shit like that you make us Americans look worse than we already are. Threadstarter you should not have made the remark in the first place to someone you don't really know, some people are really sensitive and some people love their home country a lot (Duh he had a flag of his on his freaking backpack.) You should apologize to be honest, or make it up somehow.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Doolittle
off topic, but i just looked at some girl's away mesage on AIM and it said "SHOOP DA WHOOP"

On topic, don't fight him.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Doolittle

No way is that possible...
Yea some kid threw an crushed up green popsicle at me today and I beat his ass. The first fight I've ever had in school. No one saw us, so I guess take it to the bathroom where your less likely to be caught
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
my band teacher calls my friend a "mint nazi" all the time cause my friend never shares his icebreakers.

but hey threadstarter, you said FCAT. what part of florida are you from?
dude. If he says you called him a Nazi, just say "I didn't call that little ****er a Nazi. I said 'u aren't a nazi, are ya?' and he got a pissed. How does that short little pussy NOT deserve and ass whipping for disrespectin' me? *punch*" >=[
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Sorry but that seemed like a really pointless fight.

I saw someone at the college I am at with a bag covered in the swastika's but it's best to say nothing as they are just attention seeking.

Funny thing is I saw him talking to a black dude so.. Just weird.

EDIT - wow I jus re-read the original post and it was the GERMAN FLAG? You ****ing idiot! Even as a joke you just DON'T say that to someone, especially if you hardly know them.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Yea some kid threw an crushed up green popsicle at me today and I beat his ass. The first fight I've ever had in school. No one saw us, so I guess take it to the bathroom where your less likely to be caught

"BREATHES DEEPLY"

"come we will settle this in the bathroom"

Quote by Jackolas
Sorry but that seemed like a really pointless fight.

I saw someone at the college I am at with a bag covered in the swastika's but it's best to say nothing as they are just attention seeking.

Funny thing is I saw him talking to a black dude so.. Just weird.

Yeah, but did you hear what he was saying? That's the key.
i think its stupid how everyone relates germany to nazis. i mean, get over it, its been over half a century since Hitler and people still think that all germans and their dogs are nazis. yeah i think its stupid how he gave you a punch, i also think your stupid for provoking it. i think you shouldnt fight him, he overreacted and got mad about stereotypes, and you should probably just stay away from that kid, he doesnt sound like he could be a friend of yours.
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
Quote by Anything Goes
Yeah, but did you hear what he was saying? That's the key.

They seemed to be getting along really well.

This guy wears an offspring tshirt, I don't know if its a joke - because on the offspring forums theres a lot of nazi jokes and this guy who is weird (has like 16,000 posts) and is a "nazi" from Australia.

south florida. broward county. weston to be exact
Well you shouldn't really have said "nazi" at someone who has a German Flag on their bag, because you can understand that he'd be pissed...

That being said, give him a hiding after the tests.
Quote by funky.monk
Well you shouldn't really have said "nazi" at someone who has a German Flag on their bag, because you can understand that he'd be pissed...

That being said, give him a hiding after the tests.

I really wouldn't.

I actually feel you deserved a punch thread starter - at least in the future you won't make the same mistake. You probably really hurt his feelings. I mean I myself think thats one of the most offensive things you can do, it sounds immature but really.
Despite what everyone else is saying, I think you're a bit of a tool to associate a German flag with Nazism. Sure, you weren't saying he's a Nazi, but it's pretty damn insensitive either way. So just let the whole situation blow over because i think you're both equally in the wrong.
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80
Quote by twistedsister

ahh. im from outside orlando myself.
ummm, tell him to stop sayin sh|t and push him. hopefully he will push harder, and eventually a fight will break out. you will kick the sh|t outta him
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Depends. I'm a peaceful guy as well but i don't take kindly to people talking shit. If he keeps it up, kick his ass. If not, let it slide. You did, after all, partially insult him. Call it even, only beat him if he keep harping on it.
You called him a nazi just because he had a germany flag. He HAD the right to punch you, and he didn't punch you again. He just wanted to recover his lost honor.
I wouldn't fight him for that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Wow, Middle School(Going by the immaturity of the matter I'd say this seems appropriate) drama is fucking funny. If a fight does break out, you really deserve to get your ass kicked by this guy.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
beat his nazi freakin ass.... nah jk, if he still wants to fight tomorrow fight him, if he doesnt tell him hes a pussy and fight him anyways. honestly if you dont want this same thing to happen ten more times while youre in high school you have to do something about it
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
if the guy is actually german i think that joking about nazxis and hitler and such is a serious offense
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by twistedsister

Oh crap!! I used to live in Weston, I went to Tequesta Trace M.S.

Thats frickin creepy...
Just think for a minute before you speak next time.
Seriously, you saw that the kid was a proud German and you somehow think its a good idea to bring up the Nazis. Ya sure, some people think WW2 or Nazi when we think Germany but you don't say it to a German kid. Use some feckin tact for for god sake, its all history now anyway.
You deserved the punch.
The German kid was right to punch you, its people like you who just can't let go of it.
Just be thankful he didn't kick your ass.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
personally i think you shoulda fought him when he hit you. if someone pushes or spits or hits, or does anyhting physical then if you don't wanna look like a puss you shoulda fought right then and there. But now it would be dumb to go back and start a fight since he was willing to fight the last time around and you kinda pussed out.
You sound like a middle schooler.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
id be offended if i was german and you said that too. serves you right. suck it up princess, learn to take a hit when you deserve it. maybe even go apolagise you might find out hes a cool person.
I personally hate people who get into fights. It just makes you look imature, like you have to prove yourself or something. There are other ways to solve problems.

But it's your choice, not mine.
I'm a person.
That was a dick move in the begining with the Nazi remark. I wouldn't go serching out the guy. But, if he does start shit again, and I don't mean talking shit I mean him confronting you, then I suggest rasing the fisticuffs. The key here is to make you look like less of a dick, not the opposite, and searching the kid to beat the **** ot of him, seems like a dick move.
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Part of me says kick his Hitler lovin' ass and part of me says no

So yea just do it.

But after your FCATS
Edit: Wait, dont do it. Violence only leads to more violence
Um...yeah...you deserved to get punched. That was pretty damn racist. I'd probably beat the shit out of you if you insulted me like that.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Page 1 of 2