99% of the people reading this should be glad they dont live in china

Page 1 of 2
O my gosh...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Who are the other 1% then?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I may be mistaken but I head somewhere most Cubans and Chinese don't even know America landed on the moon. I find it hard to believe China doesn't know, but I can understand Cuba. Cubans probably don't even know Castro's almost dead. (I'm half Cuban)
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by i(ncubus)play
I may be mistaken but I head somewhere most Cubans and Chinese don't even know America landed on the moon. I find it hard to believe China doesn't know, but I can understand Cuba. Cubans probably don't even know Castro's almost dead. (I'm half Cuban)

That's because we didn't land on the moon. It was taped somewhere in Wyoming and the dudes in the astronaut suits were illuminati. And Cubans do know about Castro's poor health. There was something in The Granma(the Cuban government's newspaper) a while back.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
holy shit

glad they're not making it worse or anything
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Bubban
That's because we didn't land on the moon. It was taped somewhere in Wyoming and the dudes in the astronaut suits were illuminati. And Cubans do know about Castro's poor health. There was something in The Granma(the Cuban government's newspaper) a while back.

Damn hippies.

Conspiricy theorys are fun, but I find them incredibly difficult to believe. And, although i respect your belief, I find it incredibly stupid.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Bubban

Close, freemasons actually...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Uncle Communism knows what's best.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Welsh Guitar
Damn hippies.

Conspiricy theorys are fun, but I find them incredibly difficult to believe. And, although i respect your belief, I find it incredibly stupid.

I was kidding about the conspiracy.

Quote by Mad Marius

Please don't confuse the current Chinese government with Communism, they're only Communist in maybe some of the vaguest possible ways.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Well, I'm glad I don't live in China, because I'd have to be in one of those institutions for several years.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by Mad Marius

Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by Guitarist132
Close, freemasons actually...

What'd the freemasons do?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by The_Okie
What'd the freemasons do?

The more you know!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Old news. They've had these clinics for a long time.

Internet addiction is a real thing, but I think that electroshock is a tool never to be used. I've seen people who were exposed to it for prolonged periods of time, their minds are just not the same.
Old news. Everyone knows of China's Human Rights issues. I'm glad I don't come from or live in China, although I come from Hong Kong. Arguably, we are not part of China. Our society is nothing like them.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

omg... China suck for that. China had ninjas though... ninjas rock.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by g1asseye

Japan...

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by g1asseye

Ninjas are from Japan, dork. Samarai also come from Japan. China has the Terracotta Army, which is the equivalent to Samarai.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Ninjas are from Japan, dork. Samarai also come from Japan. China has the Terracotta Army, which is the equivalent to Samarai.

I thought those were statues...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

I laugh at your ignorance.
Asshole mode off.
The Terracotta army are (is?) stone statues in Emporer Qin Shi Haungdi's tomb, gaurding him into the afterlife. Each one is unique, but the Chinese seemed to have a predefined selection of faces, armor, and weapons, etc.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by Guitarist132

They were (as statutes for the Qin for the afterlife), but they can be used to refer to Chinese soldiers of the Qin dynasty. On a seperate issue, it's quite funny really - I'm a decendent from The Han.

^ Please look at this.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 22, 2007,
Quote by Guitarist132

+1
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
wait, why dont the parents, you know, take away the computers? it would be alot cheaper.
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
Quote by Fender420
wait, why dont the parents, you know, take away the computers? it would be alot cheaper.

Because it doesn't have the shock value and empowering appeal of electrocution therapy.

Quote by Fender420

Thats far too simple for the Chinese.
lol communism
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by *Spoonman*
lol communism

*sigh*
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by guitarhero_764
You know I really wonder why the majority of the world lives in China, immigrate for gods sake!

Use your head a little harder and you'll get the answer
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Page 1 of 2