im trying to find some cars to consider for when i get my license in may and i need to start looking at my options. i either want a car with some balls, like a ford mustang or dodge charger, or an SUV thats not like a soccer mom suv/car, kind of like a nissan xterra, honda element, etc. does anyone have any suggestions besides these? if you had any suggestions that i could get for under like 12 grand that would be great. thanks for any help.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
you won't find a car "with balls" for under $12k unless you wanna buy one thats several years old. if you want something brand new and are going for cheap, id go for the xterra...they're good cars
ford fusion, all wheel drive...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
a mustang with balls?
a charger for under 12 000?
id love to live in the same world as you.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Don't be an ass, don't get an SUV
try an '80s-'90s T-Bird and trick it out
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by Rambo-Conny
Do us all a favor and get a Toyota Prius.

volkswagen golf/fox diesels do more mpg than Priuses...

... says Jeremy Clarkson, so probably not entirely reliable. If you want an eco-friendly car, get a Fiat Panda.

As for $12,000 for one of those cars you suggested, a 1992 mustang might fit your budget if youre lucky.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
a 1992? i can get a 2004 for the same price...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
grow a dick. then you wont need a "car with balls" to make yourself feel better.
Get you a danger ranger.

You can always put balls on them
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by cheames
grow a dick. then you wont need a "car with balls" to make yourself feel better.

wow someones feeling insecure this evening. and when i say a car with balls i mean something more powerful than a freakin civic or corolla, id say a mustang gt is more powerful than that by quite a bit, jackass
Lunatics on pogo sticks
o and also, i didnt mean get a new car, im talking like between a 99 and 03
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
wow someones feeling insecure this evening. and when i say a car with balls i mean something more powerful than a freakin civic or corolla, id say a mustang gt is more powerful than that by quite a bit, jackass

mustang GT blows. go european.
mustang gt's are awesome, its american. tell me a more powerful car i can get for 12 grand in that year range...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
i dont know about the US used car market. but its a world-wide known fact that american cars suck balls.
good try mr. wales

its a world-wide known fact that america is the most kick ass country around at the moment, so therefore are cars are the most kickass...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ahem.