I have a Randall 200w SS amp but i want to get a a half stack or combo or something but i only have like $500. is it worth it or should i jsut stick with the Randall for now?
well...i got a B-52 4x12 half stack for my birthday, and it was only $500 it's normally $600 but the guy at guitar center took $100 off. B-52 makes awesome metal amps, it gets a great clean tone too.

Oh, its a tube simulation amp, so it sounds like a tube, but its really a solid state
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
if you have a 200w amp combo, im inferring, then just buy a cabinet and hook up the 200w to the cabinet.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
IMO just keep saving. Why do you want to change? Does the Randall not satisfy you? You could always sell it to boost your funds and get a new amp. What music styles do you play?
I play anwhere from halifax, the red jumpsuit apparatus, emanuel, paramore, silverstein, yellowcard, the spill canvas and that kinda stuff.
i want to change cause people keep telling me i made a bad choice and that i shoulda got a tube combo or something and im pretty amp illiterate. i really havent had much expierince with electric.
What model of Randall amp is this? How much did you pay for this?
its a G3 RG200w n its says 200wtube/mosfet power n its "valve-dynamic"and it was like $500.
Last edited by emanuel77 at Feb 24, 2007,