whats a good suggestion?
myspace
my band - definitely not our material, old stuff our now ex-guitarist posted.
Quote by Gemini
You...

You sound like a fucking idiot. Shut up. Please, for the love of sanity, never post again.

Quote by human-blasphamy
read gunfiend's african thing it speaks to my soul
its lame that you would point that out, how about a suggestion that relates to the topic? pit has most viewers anyway, douche.
myspace
Quote by Gemini
You...

You sound like a fucking idiot. Shut up. Please, for the love of sanity, never post again.

Quote by human-blasphamy
seriously its sad that you guys have nothing better to do, go **** yourselves
myspace
Quote by Gemini
You...

Quote by human-blasphamy
Quote by gunfiend
seriously its sad that you guys have nothing better to do, go **** yourselves

I just did. And somebody already suggested a pedal.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quit bickering you little n00blets!

I highly recommend a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone. They are much more versatile than the Digitech and they sound a LOT better.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

The DigiTech Death Metal Pdeal.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
I think a chainsaw will get you that screamin' death metal tone.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

+18726348197

I have one of those, and I ****ing love it.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Wow, some little satanist needs a nap.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MuffinMan
Wow, some little satanist needs a nap.

Of course, because ever death metaller must be a satanist. He does need a nap though.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i would mildly enjoy a mug of soup, can anyone reccomend a good one? my general interests are sleep and watching tv, if it helps. thanks.
boss metalzone
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Stick your guitar chord in a cats ass, you'll get a perfect death metal tone.

Personally, I hate pedals. You could go cliche' and get a digitech Death metal pedal, a boss metalzone, or some brands metal pedal. It's mroe on how you set your tone. Try lots of bass, mids, a fair amount of highs, but not too much.
Quote by Ascendancy1080
Metalzone > Death Metal

amen brother, no seriously Digitech single effect pedals arent very good although their Rp series are. Boss make better single pedals IMO.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
alkfaskdjfnaslkdu

Death metal pedal from digi fucking sucks.

Actually just get a good amp. Because no pedal will sound as good as a good uber high gain metal amp cranked
Quote by kaplac
alkfaskdjfnaslkdu

Death metal pedal from digi fucking sucks.

Actually just get a good amp. Because no pedal will sound as good as a good uber high gain metal amp cranked

yeah but a good amp with uber high gain that doesnt sound like sh*t is like more than 500$ minimum and you can get a good metal pedal for less than 200$.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Cynoxx
I'm seriously sick off all those threads that aren't posted in the right forum! It's plaguing the Pit and only contributes to more spam. There should be more active mods that could actually move topics, or delete them rather, but it seems that every time I report someone for that, they don't get shit all. ****ing ban them ffs.

phew.

OMG TEH INTERNETS!! SERIOUS BUSINESS!! *huff*
Quote by Cynoxx
Don't you have your mom's tit to suck onto you pre-pubescent little fuck? Get off my internet.

ITS MY INTERNET YOU SHIT!
Quote by Cynoxx
Don't you have your mom's tit to suck onto you pre-pubescent little fuck? Get off my internet.

OH NO! MORE TROUBLE ON TEH 1NTERNETS! THE HORROR!1
Quote by Cynoxx
I'm seriously sick off all those threads that aren't posted in the right forum! It's plaguing the Pit and only contributes to more spam. There should be more active mods that could actually move topics, or delete them rather, but it seems that every time I report someone for that, they don't get shit all. ****ing ban them ffs.

phew.

Ladies and gentlemen, take heed. When you find yourself making posts similiar to this one, you know to take a good, long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and reaffirm your life.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Ladies and gentlemen, take heed. When you find yourself making posts similiar to this one, you know to take a good, long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and reaffirm your life.

*audience ooh's and aah's*

Best thread ever.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.