Ohh yeah Cheap Trick fan right here
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
I've seen them live and have Live at Budokan (Sp?) on vinyl. Nielsen has some of the most odd/beautiful guitars I've ever seen. My favs:

and not real, but:
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
^ Damned good guitars

I've got that same live album too, their most famous album - it's quite catchy
My Spanish Hearts
Not a real big fan, I personally cannot stand "Surrender," but I know a guy who opened for them in the late 70s/early 80s.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
I like the theme songs for the Colbert Report and the Daily Show.
Ja Ich bin Ein cheaptrick Fan

Nah I aint german, LOVE THEM
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Their first record was fantastic. Auf Wiedersehen is one of my favorite songs ever. Also, note my user ID. =D

I'm new here, and I tried to start a "Official Cheap Trick Appreciation Thread" and got reported. Damn mods =)
I like em somewhat. Their guitarist has so many guitars though. I saw them in concert with Run DMC and Aerosmith. They put on a pretty good show. Needless to say I enjoyed their stage presence more than I could ever enjoy all their albums.
fukin love em
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Cheap Trick was my 1st rock concert right after "Live at Budokan" came out. I saw them last year when they opened for Aerosmith.Other than a few extra lbs. they haven't lost their touch! Okay.Maybe Rick didn't carry 5 or more guitars at the last one, but who cares...they still rock!
ya man cheap trick is the shit. their first album is so poppy and great, its rad. i love all of their albums. one of my fav bands. He's a ***** is a brilliant tune!
there cool guitars but whats the point of them
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
dude, gotta love cheap trick.

Jazza1234, there is no point to having a guitar that looks like that. It's either just a tool for overcompensation or dude was on LSD when he was designing them. I personally think they rock, but thats just me.