Page 1 of 2
they found a pink vibrator in the boys locker room at my school yesterday in one of the showers.

share anything weird/stupid/funnt about your sschool.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
I don't go to school anymore but my old secondary school was so shit that the library was full of books rented from the school about a half mile down the road (the books were stamped with a logo of the other school).
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Haha that reminds me of the time my friends and I bought a tampon in the girls bathroom and soaked it in cranberry juice then threw it on the wall. It stuck there and everyone freaked
i roamed the halls wreaking havoc in a gorrila suit today
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
my school sucks more than yours. fact. one of the IT rooms stinks of shit. and the deputy head is a ****ing ****, who takes the side of the guy who starts crying fastest....
Once, last year in cooking B, there was a frozen condom in our tables fridge. Didn't think too much of it, until I saw it melted on the floor outside the classroom at the end of the day.
Nikolas
in college now but in secondary school a few of my friends found lube in their math teacher's desk drawer and obviously proceeded to lube up everything in the classroom eg seats, pens, the door knob etc
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by caught22
they found a pink vibrator in the boys locker room at my school yesterday in one of the showers.

share anything weird/stupid/funnt about your sschool.

I don't know what's weirder, the vibrator or the lockerrooms in the shower.

not many weird things happened in my highschool, except for my chemistry teacher doing backflips now and then
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by DownInAHole.
I found a used tampon in the cafeteria today. No joke.

Dude someone threw a used tampon in the refectory a week ago in my school.
Quote by backupbass1
i found some condoms over the flush knobs on toilets .. ha..

That's genius. No really, that's probably the best thing I've ever heard.
LOL
hey here's something weird. someone stole my ipod at school today.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
our school had an asembly, and some1 managed 2 put a used condom on the podium where the dude was gonna do his speech. the guy ended up freaking out and the whole assembly never happened. sorta funny but sad cuz we didnt get 2 drain an hour of our time.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
my gym teacher, mr. nayken's office smelled like handcream or some sort of pleasant smelling lotion and he was always in there. we called him mr. napkins. o and the old principal pointed a gun at the reverend and that's why he's the old principal.
Quote by Kensai
I don't know what's weirder, the vibrator or the lockerrooms in the shower.

i meant the showers are in the locker room. like where they re suppossed to be. you know what i mean.
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
At our school, there's a hole in one of the lab rooves (sp?) 'cause the teacher was demonstrating the "Gassy Box" trick.

Also, there is a blown up cabinet and sink in another 'cause some idiot put a chunk of Sodium or some other Alkali Metal down the plug hole.
well theres this kid in my school whos a total nerd /geek. he thinks just because he hangs out with girls that think they are "gothic" he'll be gothic too. There is always condoms outside my school.yesterday there was this weird purple stuff all over the boys bathroom yesterday.someone wrote "penis" on the walls outside(not big but if your close enough u can see it) amd they still haven't cleaned it off.theres the occasinal rat outside in the spring/summer
I just thought of a better one. This isn't technically a thing that was found at my school, but, on a show choir trip, 4 of the senior members jizzed in a cup and poured it on a freshman's head.

that boy will be scarred for life.
Nikolas
Quote by UnsignedRecords
hey here's something weird. someone stole my ipod at school today.

thats been happening a lot to kids at my school. thats why i keep mine in my pocket at all times so no one yanks it from me *knocks on wood*. i feel bad dude that really sucks ass
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
My school is infested with bats currently and today while delivering a message I walked in on the Science department head changing her shirt.
Quote by caught22
thats been happening a lot to kids at my school. thats why i keep mine in my pocket at all times so no one yanks it from me *knocks on wood*. i feel bad dude that really sucks ass

Yeah, mine never leaves my pocket either. I don't even let anyone know I have one. I just take it out when I'm on the bus in the afternoon. (get license in 3 months)
LOL
I found a condom on the floor the other day.

People keep shitting in the boys bathroom, leaving the largest logs you will EVER see, and not flushing. Seriously, the last one was about the size of an average Boa Constrictor. Yeah, it was a massive Boa Constrictor shit.
i remember when a pigeon flew in to our class and the teacher said stay calm so obviously every1 started screaming and laughing and running around the room and scarein the shit outta this bird . and it craped all over the tables
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by 82Camaro355
My school is infested with bats currently and today while delivering a message I walked in on the Science department head changing her shirt.

Is she hawt?
My friends girlfriend told me that this one time she went to the bathroom at school and found a diaper with poo and period blood all over it. I almost threw up in her face when she told me.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
We don't have anything strange as such, though it's a pretty trampy school. However the medical system is messed up, the school nurse (though she isn't actually a nurse) isn't around during breaks or lunches, which is when most accidents are going to happen. People have broken arms and shit and not received any help for a good time until an ambulance arrived.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by JC13
I pissed in a dudes shoes..

Right on, thats the best one i've heard in this thread
Quote by JC13
I pissed in a dudes shoes..

he wins.
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Quote by caught22
i meant the showers are in the locker room. like where they re suppossed to be. you know what i mean.

yeah I was just messing with you
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
yeah I was just messing with you

haha i know
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Quote by Woo!Yay!
Is she hawt?

Does it matter. Not sure if i read his post right or not...but I seem to be understanding that she was not wearing a shirt.

Awesome.

O, and I find random things in my schools toilets all the time. Today I found a calculator. Ya, a calculator in the toilet.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
My old school's janitor has a lawnmower bolted to the ceiling, a Kramer portrait, and a Cabbage Patch Kids doll rigged up to a zipline so that it flies down and whacks someone in the face when they walk in through the door. All in his office.

He also left chicken feet all over the school in weird places.

Man he was cool.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Lol I haven't found anything weird, but someone is bound to! I put a condom on a wooden post near the oval [its about 5 by 5 inches in a circle and the condom still fit!] And me and my friends spat on it... I just hope there were no cameras around there...
Quote by doomnight
Lol I haven't found anything weird, but someone is bound to! I put a condom on a wooden post near the oval [its about 5 by 5 inches in a circle and the condom still fit!] And me and my friends spat on it... I just hope there were no cameras around there...

you must have used magnums.
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
My school isn't weird.

Although the headmistress has a huge mole on her neck. It's impossible to take her seriously since I think of Austin Powers everytime I see it.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2