To remove your old ones, take off your strings. Then unscrew any screws going from the back of the tuner into the wood. Then you need to get the bushing out of the hole.

For your new tuners, I'm not 100% on how to instal them.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Got any pictures?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
If you don't have any screws on the back of the machine heads, then get a socket wrench that fits the nut on the front of the tuners, and loosen them until the tuner comes loose and the nut and washer fall out. Then get the new tuners in place, mark the holes, and drill holes of the correct diameter where the screws are supposed to go, put the tuner in place and tighten the nut down enough to screw the tuner into the back of the headstock. After it's screwed in, tighten the nut firmly, but not too much.
Quote by Kevin97220
Thanks for the help guys.
I drill the holes then screw them in right?

Yep. Depending on the screw, you might not even need to drill holes (if they're self-tapping), but it's better to drill anyway so you don't screw the finish up (though it's so minuscule it won't matter).
don't use a power drill with the little screws. Or if you do, be very carefull so you don't drill all the way through the neck.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.