well after reading the thread about someone not being sure about buying an amp cuz it weighed to much, i decided to make this thread. Let's see who has the heaviest guitar/amp. i'll start. my amp's a 200 watt peavey combo that weighs 200 pounds. Not sure how much my guitars weigh.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
My Les Paul copy weighs 2 and a half stone.
I have nothing to say
Les Paul Custom...heavy as hell.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
I've got too much shit to weigh, so I'll just guess what my main rig weights. I'm gunna say my 5150 head is probably 50-60lb. My XXX 412 cab is probably 90ish. Avatar 212 cab is probably 40-50ish. My Hot Rod De Ville weights about 60ish. My Cube 30 weights maybe 20-30lb. My effects are probably less than 10 pounds combined. All five of my guitars are less than 8 pounds each with my main guitar (EX400BD) weighing 7lb 8oz.

So a little over 200 pounds for my main rig plus about another 100 for my other stuff.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Last edited by AK Guitarist at Feb 22, 2007,
My amp is, like, 20 lbs.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
i guess im winning
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"