im not really a noob but

1 how do i report somones thread

2 how do i make a poll in my thread

ive never done either and i feel empty without doing so

thanks.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
1.) the red "!" button at the bottom of a person's comment.
2.) during a thread creation you must check the "Yes, create a poll..." option at the very bottom. I don't remember how it does the polling options but you should be able to figure it out from there. Fairly common procedures throughout forum software.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
Quote by chaoticgeek
1.) the red "!" button at the bottom of a person's comment.
2.) during a thread creation you must check the "Yes, create a poll..." option at the very bottom. I don't remember how it does the polling options but you should be able to figure it out from there. Fairly common procedures throughout forum software.

yea i click the create a poll thing but nothing happenes after that
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by caught22
yea i click the create a poll thing but nothing happenes after that

Uhh I'm sorry I haven't made a poll ever but just try posting the thread and then editing it. Make sure you have the options added. I know that sounds stupid but that sounds like it could be a simple mistake.
The reported button changes in position whether you have the screen in a white or balck color slate.
I make polls often. I don't think you can edit and put a poll on, I think it has to be done when you make the thread. When making a thread, go to the bottom of the screen and click on a box requesting if you want a poll, and click the number of options you want (you'll have to plan ahead). When you do that, you will go to a new screen where you type your options for the poll in and select things on how you wnat it run (public voting, multiple choice, when you want the poll to close, etc.) and when you pick how long you want the poll to stick around before it closes, in days. If you want it to remain open forever (or until people forget about it or a mod closes it), select 0 days.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing