Has anybody seen this movie. It is awesome, I like when he drowns the cat and also the rabbit boy!
Quote by d3guns
Has anybody seen this movie. It is awesome, I like when he drowns the cat and also the rabbit boy!

gtfo my internets
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
...You like when he drowned the cat? You sick sick being, I hope a cat drowns you one day.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
this movie is amazing...at first when i watched it i thought it was horrible, but it has been stuck in my head since i saw it months ago...

the only character i really sympathized with was the bunny boy, poor kid just wants to be himself

oh and i am pretty sure korine got some yellings at from animal rights people
Quote by shedlight
i think hes talking about donny darko

no, I do not know of donny darko, anyone seen the movie, if not, get it!
Quote by shedlight
but donny darko has a bunny?

what are you talking about??? the boy is dressed as a bunny
Quote by shedlight
i think hes talking about donny darko

1st. it is donnie darko
2nd. gummo is a movie by harmony korine, it is about a midwestern town that got hit by a tornado and the city is damn poor
Quote by uhh_me?
1st. it is donnie darko
2nd. gummo is a movie by harmony korine, it is about a midwestern town that got hit by a tornado and the city is damn poor

yes, Is donny darko an actor in it? who is he???
Quote by uhh_me?
1st. it is donnie darko

thanks for that, but in london when i bought the dvd it was called donny darko
Quote by d3guns
yes, Is donny darko an actor in it? who is he???

donny is a screwed up little kid who talks to a bunny called frank? (if i remember correctly) and he dies in the end because a plane engine dropped on his bedroom
Gummo f**kin rocks
I love that movie!
my favorite part is the gay drunken midget
"my mother was a lesbian midwife"
Quote by shedlight
yeah. thats what i mean

you sir, need to find yourself a girlfriend

I have a girlfriend, shes a victorias secret model
Quote by shedlight
donny is a screwed up little kid who talks to a bunny called frank? (if i remember correctly) and he dies in the end because a plane engine dropped on his bedroom

And he's played by the catcher from Brokeback Mountain.

God I hate Donnie Darko.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Metal Disciple

God I hate Donnie Darko.

lawlz... is he really?

Anyway, I agree... terrible movie. The fact it's a cult movie makes it even worse.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Metal Disciple

God I hate Donnie Darko.

i always knew he was gay from the start
im taking bets on how long everyone thinks itll take for the threadstarter to start annoying people and get banned?
Quote by shedlight
im taking bets on how long everyone thinks itll take for the threadstarter to start annoying people and get banned?

thats messed up!
Quote by d3guns
place the bets

im going to bed soon

but i reckon that when i wake up youll still be around
Quote by shedlight
im going to bed soon

but i reckon that when i wake up youll still be around

you know it, no, I am actually off of work in a few hours
yeah but i live in london and its 12:30 at night?
how cool am I

and tommorow im going to a party and i have to ask out the girl I like

i need to get myself a job haha
Quote by shedlight
yeah but i live in london and its 12:30 at night?
how cool am I

and tommorow im going to a party and i have to ask out the girl I like

i need to get myself a job haha

good luck with the girl, you still in school, its only 4:30 here, I'm getting wasted tonight, and then going to up with my girl all night
a good movie, rent it sometime, about a town that got hit by a tornado and everybody is whhite trash, kids sell dead cats, just weird stuff in it, get it!!
ill limewire it someday but only because i cant afford to go out and buy films that ill probably watch once and then use as a cheese rack or something
no, its one you can watch over and over, everybody is shocked by it, how would you use a movie as a cheese rack? isn't it your bedtime???
to like put my cheese on before i put it on toast and then into the sandwich maker XD

and its past my bedtime
i cant get myself off the computer
wow, that sounds like quite a sandwich maker, we dont have those in the us, wouldn't a plate work for the cheese, i dont know why but I am busting up, a sandwich maker xd? dang I wish I had one of those after I get all stoned!
I work at a call center and every time i get a call now I am laughing about you high tech sandwich maker!