hey, was lookin at the PRS CE series, does anyone know the price of these guitars
(preferably all of them) my price range for a new guitar is 700-1000($canadian$) roughly, are these guitars good for my price range and if not does prs make guitars in that price range

thanks
Quote by nathanmeima
hey, was lookin at the PRS CE series, does anyone know the price of these guitars
(preferably all of them) my price range for a new guitar is 700-1000($canadian$) roughly, are these guitars good for my price range and if not does prs make guitars in that price range

thanks

No.
Dickless.
if you mean SE, they retail for around $500 US, don't know the conversion rate, sorry. about 450 euro if that helps.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by MetalMilitia212
No.

No=yes

you can afford one.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

for the money you cant beat them, they sound great
Quote by bluesychris
Now You Sir have one hell of a guitar and look more alive and look to have more stage presence than anyone else I've seen on this forum
For me, PRS makes the best guitars in the world. But the problem is the price. A CE (no matter 22 or 24), would cost between 2000 and 2500 USD, at least. And a Custom (which is the best xD), about 3500 USD, so no, you can't get a PRS for that price you look for. But you can get a PRS SE Custom (about 600 USD) and upgrade it a little bit if you want.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Quote by SublimeGuitar
No=yes

you can afford one.

$1000 Canadian Dollars is around $860 USD.

The cheapest PRS CEs are twice that price.

Unless his cash has babies, it doesn't look like he can afford it to me.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.