**** yeah Dimmu borgir kicks off their North american tour here are the tour dates!
http://www.dimmu-borgir.com/
just scroll down a lil bit and youll see them!

Guest bands on the tour are:

Unearth,Devildriver, and kataklysm!

And their new CD comes out april 24th and it includes a Bonus track only for Americans called: Heretic hammer!

BTW their comin to MN thats where i am. Hell yeah!
Shouldn't this go in the Dimmu thread? But anyways sweet, all cool bands, thats right I called Devildriver cool, deal with it

EDIT: Damnit! I have to have a 4 hour road trip to Seattle No love for Spokane. Oh well, i'll be in Europe at Wacken *cool aid voice* Ohhhh Yeeaahhh
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Last edited by CaptainOfSmug at Feb 22, 2007,
The only band I'd really wanna see from this would be Kataklysm. It'd rape to see them. Unearth are pretty cool too. Too bad I can't go.
with unearth and devildriver? eek. oh well id sit through them to see Dimmu.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
I'm getting my tickets this weekend.

STL is finally getting some shows. The only good bands that came last year were CoB, Celtic Frost, and Fear Factory (I know they aren't great but they had Hypocrisy, Suffocation, and Cryptopsy with them).

April through May have a few good bands: Cannibal Corpse (unfortunately, they are supported by Job for a Cowboy), The Haunted with Dark Tranquility, and this Dimmu show. Edit: I just found out that Celtic Frost is coming back to STL on April 13.

Yeah!!!!
Last edited by Hate Me at Feb 22, 2007,
Quote by Hate Me
I'm getting my tickets this weekend.

STL is finally getting some shows. The only good bands that came last year were CoB, Celtic Frost, and Fear Factory (I know they aren't great but they had Hypocrisy, Suffocation, and Cryptopsy with them).

April through May have a few good bands: Cannibal Corpse (unfortunately, they are supported by Job for a Cowboy), The Haunted with Dark Tranquility, and this Dimmu show.

I saw JFAC with See you next tuesday and Daath, they sucked lol
That'd be fun I suppose. But what kind of BM band tours with Unearth and Devildriver?
Quote by insideac
I saw JFAC with See you next tuesday and Daath, they sucked lol

Well I guess I'll see if they can beat Through the Eyes of the Dead in suck factor.

Damn TTEOTD was horrible.
hell yes. Devildriver, Unearth and Dimmu Borgir. It doesn't get any better than this.
Too bad for me, they're in SF on a sunday and due to a strict-ass curfew on sundays, I won't be going. Have fun guys...
Woot!

Luckily I live a 10 minute drive from Soma, the venue in San Diego.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one