Ok i recently got an electric guitar and an amp (my first ones ) and i dont understand how to adjust the Treble, Bass, Middle, Gain and i dont know what they do. I read the manual a couple times it doesent say anything. I would deeply apriciat ur help and the guitar has two tone knobs and it has three pick ups a double one in the back. You help would be deeply appriciated THANKS UG
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
The two tone knobs on the guitar adjust treble and bass... One's for bass and one's for treble, the only way to know which is to try it.

Besides that, I've never seen an amp without a Treble, Bass, Middle, and a gain knob... They're almost always labeled knobs on the front of the amp. Clockwise for up and counter clockwise for down.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
ahaha enjoy dude

although this should go in the beginner's forum.....

just take the above guy's advice, and toy with it yourself.
Thanks i think ill just fiddle with nobs til it sounds right
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Okay, lets see.

Best way, is to play around with the knobs and get a sound you light, best starting point is to have all the knobs pointing up. a basic metal? tone is

Gain: Full
Treb: 7
Mid: 5
Bass: 7/8

Your pickups, if its a single its called single coil, good for clean sounds
The one with "2 pickups" is a humbucker, which gives more brutal sounds. (mite look like a single coil with another attached but screw heads)

Have fun :p OH. The knobs ont he guitar, the bottom one will adjust the tone of the bridge pickup, the other is either your volume, or will adjust the pickups nearer the neck.
if u have a stick there, that makes you play faster when its far away from you. if its towards you, then u automatically become steve vai.