Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
i dont get it what u talkin bout

He's talking avout Sticky thread. I shall mention your beautiful spelling.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Lol, is this your like 5th year being a 10th grader?
Just look at the 8 or so threads under "Guitar Gear & Accesories" and there should be one that says "Everything you need to know about tube amps". Read the whole thing and all your questions will be answered.
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
still dont get it i never heard of the sticky thread

Actually, it is a thread CATEGORY. Are you sure you aren't a feb 07 ?
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
A sticky is a thread that is constantly active and can usually be found at the top of the list in the forums section. There should be a amp thread there. If not USE THE ****ING SEARCH BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
If you can't at all guess at it's purpose from the second half of it's name, then just give up at life. And don't buy one.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Lol @ this thread.
Tube amplifiers are amplifiers that use power/preamp/rectifier (not always rectifier tubes though) tubes instead of their SS counterparts. That's the easiest explanation I can think of
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
A tube is something that, when voltage is applied to it, amplifies signal. A tube amp is a group of tubes in a circuit that color and amplify the tone of a guitar (or any electric instrument, really).

There's more to it than that, but you appear to be too big of an idiot to really understand it anyway.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
If you dont know what it is, you shouldnt be looking at dropping hundreds of dollars on it. The differences are basically that they are louder than solid state amps, and they have an overall better tone (which is subjective). They run on vacuum tubes, and they are what power the amp, and give it its tone... blah blah blah... read the stickies at the top of the thread and youll get it (hopefully). If you are a beginner, work on getting good at playing before you invest into such an expensive piece of gear for tone.
No, no, no, a tube amp is simply an amp that used to be owned by Fee Waybill.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.