Me and a few of my friends were planning on going down there this year, I'm 15, one friend is 16, and two others are 17, so could we get in?

I was just curious, I have no idea, sombody said you have to be over 18, I didn't believe that. But it would suck to take a 3 hour drive, just to rejected.
You can't be any older than 34

Quote by real_québécois
I really don't know but...Am I dreaming or is Tortoise really your avatar?
Blastoise, ya moron.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
No, there isn't. I went last year and the year before, I've seen kids that are under 10 there, with their parents obviously. I've seen kids that are probably 12 or 13 running around alone also. My first year I was 16 and nobody said anything.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by real_québécois

Blastoise, lol.

But anyways, thanks guys.
Quote by real_québécois

tortoise............that brings back so many happy memorys. i miss those days
The only way I'd even consider going would be if its been changed to 18+ this year. But generally it's all ages.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
There's no age limit...Rob Zombie gave a short speech on it at Ozzfest '05. (I only know 'cause I have the DVD...never been. Hopefully I'll be able to hit it this year.).
Quote by Mcassidy42
Blastoise, lol.

But anyways, thanks guys.

Oh yeah, I fu**ed the name. SHAME ON ME
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by Mcassidy42
Me and a few of my friends were planning on going down there this year, I'm 15, one friend is 16, and two others are 17, so could we get in?

I was just curious, I have no idea, sombody said you have to be over 18, I didn't believe that. But it would suck to take a 3 hour drive, just to rejected.

nah no age limit its fun for everybody!!! huray!!
Quote by yawn
Blastoise, ya moron.

Forgive him, he's a quebequer.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8