I'm asking all the really experienced people out there about a post I read made by Cas. There is a program you do for 21 days of just playing the same lick over and over really slow with short bursts of speed every now and then, and it builds your speed. If I do this for about an hour and then take a break and move on to something else completely different will it screw me up.?

Also when I do my speed bursts I go from sixteenths to sixteenth-triplets, this will make the lick different from what I practiced (meaning different notes will land on the beat). Should I go at a slower bpm and go from sixteenths to thirty-seconds?

but really we need a technique forum cause ive just been posting all my questions in this one. Just an Idea
i completely agree. If i ever get a video camera, or have access to one, i might post a video of me playing different styles of music, just to see what im doing wrong, where.
but this is a great idea.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
i completely agree. If i ever get a video camera, or have access to one, i might post a video of me playing different styles of music, just to see what im doing wrong, where.
but this is a great idea.

I agree - if I had a camera or a webcam I would film myself playing, just to see what I've been doing wrong so that it won't slow me down later on.