I havent played my acoustiv in a bout a week and when i went to pick it up tonight and play i noticed that the high e string made a buzzing noice when ever i plucked it and all the frets on it dont make a noice except this buzzing noice. this also happens on my other strings around the 12th fret. Is there anything I can do about this???
i have the same problem on my electric.. but its only the "B" string at the 10th fret... and i have no idea how to fix it
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
Adjust your action?
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
To fix the problem adjust your bridge (Can be done be people at a Musician store or through an online article), change your strings, and check your nut (No not your nuts [Unless they have funny spots] but your guitar nut [The thing that's between the headstock and fingerboard])
Quote by AboveTheBridge
To fix the problem adjust your bridge (Can be done be people at a Musician store or through an online article), change your strings, and check your nut (No not your nuts [Unless they have funny spots] but your guitar nut [The thing that's between the headstock and fingerboard])

sweet thanks!!
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
yea some times the nut can get nocked...an easy/cheap way to fix this is to take a piece of a notecard or a buisness card-(this is all their good for) and fit it right under where the string lays in the nut. it eliminates buzzing and is cheap yet effective.
^I'd just buy a new nut, as your solution is very likely to affect qualities of the guitar, most notably volume, tone and sustain.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.