carvin has some great custom guitars
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
From a luthier or a big brand's custom shop.

What are you looking for in a custom guitar?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
He wants Zakk Wylde zebra stripes. You can see it in the way he writes.
Member of the Geddy Lee Fanclub. He pwns you ALL!

Member #24 of the FFVII fan club

STICK IT TO THE MAN
Zakk Wylde zebra stripes? There's no such thing (is there?). Bullseye, dammit. Also, the fact that you base your estimate on his spelling makes you even more ignorant than you seem to judge him to be.
What was wrong with the way the threadstarter writes? He used an exclaimation point instead of a question mark, that's all I see. Maybe his sentence in the first post could have used a comma, but it's still worded much better than half of the users on this forum.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by zachman106
He wants Zakk Wylde zebra stripes. You can see it in the way he writes.

Who the **** cares? I love the Zebra stripes and the black/orange buzz saw LP's.
Everybody else in this forum > you.
Depending on what you want, there's luthiers in this forum that would be happy to help you with a custom guitar, it's all down to how much you're willing to pay. Algee and Ormsby are two I can think of off hand
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
You can buy a custom guitar at a number of your smaller guitar stores, some guitar centers, from carvin.com, warmoth.com, gibson, fender, shechter, etc all make customs in their custom shop.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by the_random_hero

Algee and Ormsby are two I can think of off hand

But Algee isn't a regular anymore on here.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Quote by Lordoflax
But Algee isn't a regular anymore on here.

It sucks. I enjoyed his builds a lot and he always had good pics
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."