I was wondering about these guitars. There has been a similar thread. But does anybody own one of these guitars. Please post comments about these guitars and whether or not they should be trusted.http://www.rondomusic.net/electricguitar.html
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
dude you can pretty much tell how good they are by the price.

$100 wont really get you a "good" guitar

try saving up a bit more and looking for something a bit better
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
That's the thing i dont have a job cause im 13. So thus i cant make any mony to buy a "good" guitar thats like $400-$1000, so that's why I need to know about these.

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Answer to money woes: Paper route

Anyhow, I have a pretty cheap Michael Kelly guitar, and it's serving me pretty well. Im saving up for that Paul Reed Smith with the Dragon finish.. Halfway there man..

Anyhow, cheap guitars are fine as long as you take care of them.
(My fender stratocaster is my baby)
have you checked ebay? cos you might be able to get a great deal.
tbh they dont look too great.

also by looking at your sig im guessing you like emo, so i would recommend a guitar with humbuckers for a start.

and i would not suggest getting one with a floyd rose ripoff because they are usually really bad at that price range
My Rig:
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by loki_lulamen
have you checked ebay? cos you might be able to get a great deal.
tbh they dont look too great.

also by looking at your sig im guessing you like emo, so i would recommend a guitar with humbuckers for a start.

and i would not suggest getting one with a floyd rose ripoff because they are usually really bad at that price range

Wow, you see right through me. I now have an AF75 wiht dual humbuckers. And i dont listen to that much emo music just that i have a couple emo friends and I dont feel right making fun of emos.

PS: my sis(7) got or IP address banned from eBay so I cant buy nothin from there.

Quote by Chuck Norris
I doubt those are good guitars. Check out ESP's A Les Paul Copy if for sale at my local guitar shop for 257 Canadian. And They aren't crap. Eric Melvin (NOFX) And Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) Have been seen playing them.
>_>

<_<

You get what you pay for.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by thehardwayout

PS: my sis(7) got or IP address banned from eBay so I cant buy nothin from there.

aww dude that sucks cos i just had a look and there are some great guitars there atm

but do keep your options open because you will find a really nice guitar for that price if you look hard enough. go to some stores and try some out.

also if you already have a "cheep" guitar try looking for something better than it cos you dont want to have another bad one do you?
My Rig:
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
honeslty...the guitar doesnt really matter how "good" it is, its mostly about feel and the pickups anyway, so if you have a decent amp then you will have a fine sound and an awesome deal for $100
....good is what you just characterized...That's how I see it. Of course a good guitar is going to have a nice feel and good pick ups. Well, thread starter, I suggest you try them out for yourself.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Moonshine12
its mostly about feel and the pickups anyway

Both of which will be shit at that price in all likelihood. But then again its all subjective, you might be kurt cobain or something.
The Stuff!
Check your local Craigslist?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
a squire is a decent guitar anbd its only like 150 bucks i got one and im happy with it
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.