wat are your guys favorite funny or not funny tshirts? i see so many lame ones but some decent ones i thot were: I farted so you would smell better, its all fun and games until someone loses a weiner(with a pic of stick ppl around a campfire, roasting weiners)...thats all i acn think of....yeeppp im bored
my jimi t-shirt with the axis bold as love album cover on it
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
umm i got one that says "its ok to be ugly but your over doing it" then i got one that says "i see your problem... Your Stupid" those are my fav one cause ppl at school complain that ther mean... but yea...
Amusing shirt i recommend buying it for kicks n giggles "Parental Warning Emo is GAY"

Not that i hate Emo just Emo kids
PORCH
MONKEY
LIFE
Quote by PooKoo
YOu spelled you're wrong.
And those shirts are not funny at all, and never are.

ok who said they were funny???
Quote by PooKoo

+1234567890

Everytime I see one, I die a little inside.

OH and my other favorite one is that "smoking is the leading cause of statistics" shirt. or "rehab is for quitters".

Quote by SharpSpoon
They're not funny but, I buy alot of element and billabong shirts, even though I neither skate nor surf.

You phail. I skate and I am proud of not owning a single skate shirt.

At least you are repentant.
Quote by PooKoo

+1
i have a hang man shirt and it says "YO_R MAMA"

a shirt with monkeys on it: yellow snow cones arent banana flavored
Quote by Kurt123
i like my chili peppers shirt with the asterisk and the wings.

I have that shirt.

My fave is my pantera shirt, it has a pic of Dime playing in front of a fiery background, with lyrics from Hollow written on it, and "Brother Dime: 1966-2004" at the bottom... pretty sweet, my ex got it for me for Christmas.
My steve vai's real illusions: reflections t-shirt.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
This shirt that says police headquarters In Dunkin donut letters.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

^

I won't lie, my favorite shirt right now is this old school blink-182 one I got from my cousin, it's got the rabbit on the back and says loserkids too.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
I bought one the other day that was dark grey and had a pirate skull-and-crossed-swords on it. T'was bitchin'.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I have that shirt.

My fave is my pantera shirt, it has a pic of Dime playing in front of a fiery background, with lyrics from Hollow written on it, and "Brother Dime: 1966-2004" at the bottom... pretty sweet, my ex got it for me for Christmas.

I love that Pantera shirt.....I also like my ...And Justice For All shirt and my Agony Scene shirt
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
well, you sure as hell can tell who is like 13-14 in this thread.

my favorite shirt right now is probably my Stewart/Colbert '08 t shirt. just got it last week, and i love it.
I like my Billabong shirt. Its black and has a skull that takes up like the whole front of the shirt.
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
Quote by XibanezedgeX
F_CK YO_
can i buy a vowel?

That's hilarious
I'm usually not a fan of ironic t-shirts but I bought a shirt that says My Weiner Does Tricks.
It makes it funnier that I don't actually have a weiner.
(Hence the name rockerGIRL)
FCK the only thing missing is yoU. or my shirt that has a pic of mr rogers on it and it says "its all good in the hood".
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.