Alright, I think I've lost all my guitar playing skill...which is next to nothing..but hey, its something. So I was playing Johnny B. Goode,( the whole song). I've been playing it for a coupkle hoursstraight since 4:00, then an hour or two ago I can barely play any of it. My fingers are hitting the wrong strings, etc. What is going on? I decided to take a break, but this has never happened before. Usually, when I play a song for a while, I have improved? Has this ever happened to any of you guys? I hope it comes back to me.
ummm your fingers are getting tired? jesus. thats usually why. if not, make sure all your fingers are there. you don't just lose skill like that
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
if that ever happens to me i take a 15 minute break and usually i can play it the same again or sometimes better
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
take more breaks
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
Quote by Bass Cat
ummm your fingers are getting tired? jesus. thats usually why. if not, make sure all your fingers are there. you don't just lose skill like that

Nah, I don't think thats it. I can play for hours on end without this ever happening. 1,2,3,4, Oh Jesus! Where is the fifth?
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.