Has anyone ever got anything good off of ebay for a flop bid?

like 10.00 or something

I've heard stories of 100 dollars Les Pauls and stuff
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
well not guitar related, but a 500 gig hard drive for 70 pounds when they retail at about 130, the owner had formatted it to 320 without realising, but its label said 500gig
Quote by d3guns
I bought a child off ebay for 2 bucks

lol you can do that?
I think ill try.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by offbeat
lol you can do that?
I think ill try.

Of course you can...

I got a four tracker for 100 bucks... that saves about 200 bucks.
Quote by offbeat
lol you can do that?
I think ill try.

beats a hospital bill
Quote by d3guns
I got a used dildo for $69 it tasted good

You posted three terrible jokes in the same thread... and we're still on the first page.

Fail.

To contribute, I've seen a lot of under-valued items on ebay... I don't shop on it though.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder
You posted three terrible jokes in the same thread... and we're still on the first page.

Fail.

To contribute, I've seen a lot of under-valued items on ebay... I don't shop on it though.

its not a joke, it was purple, I think it came with frosting
yea 100 dollar les paul lol was quite an exaguration but i just wanted to get the idea across
-Frank Zappa
I got the japanese version of Chrono Trigger with its box and all manuals in awesome condition for 30$. Usually they sell for minimum 150$, but I probably got it for cheap because the guy was in Tokyo.
Quote by dewthedew2323
yea 100 dollar les paul lol was quite an exaguration but i just wanted to get the idea across

i have seen a £50 gibson les paul custom on there selling from japan

make of that what you will
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
^^ ha!
-Frank Zappa
grow a pair jc13 the thread is about cheap as shit stuff on ebay and i believe that a lp custom selling for £50 is cheap whether its real or not i only said gibson cos thats what it said on the headstock

****ing 07ers think they run the ****ing place
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
my friend got an arcade pinball machine and skee ball thing for someting like 17 cents with like 50 bucsk shipping and handeling. incredible deal
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by skater dan0
grow a pair jc13 the thread is about cheap as shit stuff on ebay and i believe that a lp custom selling for £50 is cheap whether its real or not i only said gibson cos thats what it said on the headstock

That's his point... if it's fake, then it's not an LP custom, now is it? Don't be so mouthy... the topic was cheap GOOD stuff, not cheap FAKE stuff.

If you're buying fake crap on ebay, then you aren't really getting a good deal, you're just getting what you paid for.

And don't bring his join date into it to give yourself some credibility.
firstly there was no proof either way for it to be real or fake there was a close up of a serial number but i didnt check into it
secondly i didnt buy it i dont buy anything of ebay solely because of fakes
thirdly i didnt use his join date to have a go at him i pointed out his join date because like many 07ers i have seen these past months have been overly mouthy and sarcastic for no valid reason

and anyway you aren't helping by shouting the odds either
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by skater dan0
firstly

That's not a word...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by JC13
Xerothunder, you are now the coolest UGer.

Thanks.

Quote by duarte1223
That's not a word...

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by skater dan0

cause we '06ers are so in charge and all...
Quote by thundrstruk891
cause we '06ers are so in charge and all...

yeah seriously, what is this, highschool? I wouldnt be suprised if someone suggested we all trashcan the 07ers.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
hey lets trashcan the 07ers!!!! they just finished dumping the expired lunch food in them.

ebays great, got my dell for 60 bucks, it was originally 250 when they were still in production. later i found out why it A) went so cheap, and B) went out of production.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
i am seeing LP customs and black beauties for about $1700. I think that is a good price.
I got my Dual Rec Solo head for $1085 plus $30 shipping. It retails for $1699 plus tax. I would have had to pay $1884 for it after tax so I saved a buttload. I also got a Mesa Dual Rec 412 cab with V30s in it for $500 and there was no shipping because it went to pick it up. That sucker would have cost nearly $1000 if I bought it at the store.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head
Mesa 412 slant cab
Monster Power Pro 2500 Power Conditioner
TC Electronic G-Force
SKG Rack Case
Yamaha acoustic
I've currently got a leading bid of £1.05 on an Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by MakinLattes
20 USD for Bad Religion EP....haha, no one will out bid me!

other than that..
Another LP "Gibson" LP

I love this:
Return policy details:

I am not a guitar store, no returns unless item is not as described.
Quote by eltravo
yeah seriously, what is this, highschool? I wouldnt be suprised if someone suggested we all trashcan the 07ers.

now that you mention it......

i got a dean ml guitar w/flyod rose(spelling?) for $380+40 s&h. it plays beautifully. only draw back is that it is a bolt on neck instead of a set neck of neck-through.
I just bought a Telecaster body, neck plate, bridge, pickguard, and complete control set for less than $70. All it needs is a neck and it's ready to play!

Adam
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep

One down...
i got white faced guages for my truck for 30 bucks canadian, they retail for about 230 from ford and it was the same manufacturer
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Quote by skater dan0

I apologize for all the stupid 07ers, we should show yall some respect, you were here first So on behalf of all the 07ers I apologize .

On topic- Digitech Whammy for $25 bucks.
my dad just recently got a pair of bose 501 speakers which are like 600 bucks for like 90 bucks plus 30 dollar shopping
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
i got a Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate OD for 65 bucks, all the ones around it were going for 110-120 and this was in mint condition.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45