Page 1 of 4
Quote by Xerothunder
That's just creepy.

hows that creepy? you don't like realistic violent games?
Americas Army? it's a full game and free very military oriented as its made by the military ^_^ kind of a recruitment tool but it's still fun.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I recommend buying World of Warcraft, or Warcraft III, or Doom III, or Halo 1 + 2. Your choice.
Quote by The Casualty
World Of Warcraft is gay, fag. It's not realistic at all either.

It is realistic and not gay you lil faggot. Keep your dumb opinions to yourself, bitch.
Quote by Vincent745
It is realistic and not gay you lil faggot. Keep your dumb opinions to yourself, bitch.

+1
Diablo II.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by Vincent745

This is coming from the guy who pretends his forearm is his dick. Grow up, cunt.

"dose tardz r flamin meh!! close da thred plz"
Quote by Vincent745

well what a dick...
Quote by The Casualty

This is coming from the guy who pretends his forearm is his dick. Grow up, cunt.

"dose tardz r flamin meh!! close da thred plz"

STFU ass. That was a video I made, because someone requested it. And lots of people found it funny.
Quote by Vincent745

now that i have witnessed the corruption of ones mind due to the internet/video games i think i will leave this thread.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
haha...Vincent745 wouldnt kno funny if it ****ed him in the eyes....

"UGH, UGH, UGH"

Pwned
hey i found the vid funny.. but yea warcraft pwns.. i say play dota..
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Quote by Vincent745
STFU ass. That was a video I made, because someone requested it. And lots of people found it funny.

The only people who would find it funny are those with the IQ equivalent to that of dogshit. Coincidently, that is the category in which you fall into.
Why? Do you need a violent game to prove how mature you are? Just get a good RPG like Chrono Trigger and have fun instead of trying to look mature by playing violent games.
oh jesus a battle over a bitch who calls World of Warcraft gay and a man who takes World of Warcraft to the heart
postal 2. half life 2, fear,
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Another recommendation is Final Fantasy VII. It was rated to be the greatest video game/RPG in 1998. And it still is! =D
wtf is with everybody saying "get a life" and "000 you need a violent game to show how mature you are!" What the hell is wrong with wanting a violent game where you don't have think too hard about the story like some RPG's and just kil sh*t!

EDIT: and how is wow realistic? you like sit there for 20 seconds pounding this guy with a sword... he isn't really blocking... meh, I didn't care for that game at all.
Quote by cheames
haha...Vincent745 wouldnt kno funny if it ****ed him in the eyes....

"UGH, UGH, UGH"

Pwned

Made my day with that one.
Quote by Vincent745

You are an idiot.
Quote by Vincent745
Another recommendation is Final Fantasy VII. It was rated to be the greatest video game/RPG in 1998. And it still is! =D

Everyone knows the greatest game in 1998 that was given the title Game of the Year from the biggest in the industry is Zelda Ocarina of Time.
Quote by cheames
stfu vincent745. you cant come back when you've been pwned.

STFU ass ****er. Your opinions do not matter in this thread.
Page 1 of 4