I have a friend that said he dislocated his arm while sleeping. He's always complaining about injuries so I told him it was bullshit. Is it possible?
pshh.. no, unless .. wait no, just no
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Quote by ~SouthWillRise~
I have a friend that said he dislocated his arm while sleeping. He's always complaining about injuries so I told him it was bullshit. Is it possible?

Probably from masturbating...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Its possible, but your friend is full of bullshit. He would be in agonizing pain 24hrs a day.
Dislocating things really hurts, so I doubt he even dislocated it.

No, it's not possible.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
That is AWESOME.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
HAHAHAHA Pwned during his sleep, awesome
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Unless he's a huge pussy who is succeptable to dislocating his arm, [post pics or]it didn't happen.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
He could do it but it'd be really hard and he'd probably wake up before it disloacted.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Bullshit. Sure it might be possible for it to happen, but he would be in serious pain and would need a thing to support his arm.
I've woken up with complete dead arms...not like normal, this is like unable to move it freakin me out kinda...make sure u dont sleep on your arms buy accident coz its freakin scary when u wake up...its kind of like in harry potter when that dude like stuffs his arm and gets rid off the bones...it feels like dat freaky man
Last edited by MurderousIntent at Feb 22, 2007,
Yeah your hand is so numb you don't feel a thing and you can't move a single finger at all. Once you start getting feeling, it hurts like hell. A friend of mine somehow slept on his leg and when he got out of bed he fell down and slammed his face on the floor.