Ok, so my band got a few songs sent away to be mixed in brazil right, and theyve just arrived in my email.

I just downloaded them and when i go to play them it says i need to download the license, but when i try to do that it just says my browser does not have the Windows Media Services Plug-in installed...

Please help cos i really wanna hear this!!!

Thanks.
email the brazilians back ask them why if its license protected havent they sent the license aswell o and get the license obviously
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
nah they havent sent the license... and its like 1 in the morning over there, il have to be patient as for a reply... lol i dunno if i can make it
lol once youve got them post them up on a myspace so we can all hear them
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
umm duderight now in brazil it would be 7:14 there 3 hours behine us it goes back as you go west
Quote by ridder
Ok, so my band got a few songs sent away to be mixed in brazil right, and theyve just arrived in my email.

i sure hope thats as funny as it was in my head...
It's 12:23AM in Brasilia according to my phone. If they're in the eastern part of Brazil it's 12:23AM or later.
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age
****in weird i googled it its 724 in california but in brazil your right maybe its cause were americans cause its 1025 here in ohio
Quote by ridder
hes in sao paulo.

it's 12:43AM there then. Time to wait for everyone to wake up.
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age