which guitar is better for the price? pretty similar in price, i think the schecter is a lil more expensive, but im talking about the schecter S-1 blackjack or Ibanez SZ520, which would be better?
Schecter own Ibanez. I've owned a Jem 555 and a Schecter C-7 Plus and the C-7 killed the Jem.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
go try 'em both out. i used to really like ibanez, until i tried out a schecter i fell in love with it. just the quality of it and came with seymour duncan pick-ups that i prefer. i ended up buying it (c-1 blackjack).
try 'em out, usually it'll boil down to preference.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
interrest, Schecter is unknown by us
Ibanez RG170R (bridge pickup V8)
Laney VH100R amp
Laney GS412P box
============================
I am sorry, my english is not good.
Quote by Metalology
Schecter own Ibanez. I've owned a Jem 555 and a Schecter C-7 Plus and the C-7 killed the Jem.

555's are cheapo Jems though. It's really a matter of opinion. I like Schecters but I personally would go with the Ibanez. For a few years my main guitar was an S470FM and it was a great guitar for the money.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
hey dude , i recommend u the c-1 blackjack or the hellraiser!!!!
u should pay attention that the ibanez ur talkning about has jumbo frets while the schecter has xtra jumbo frets...

anyway...i have an ibanez...rg1570..while i wanted a schecter ( which i coudn't find ).
the ibanez i have has high quality....no frets out of place...everything is exactly in place...nothing wrong....also ibanez rg are made in japan....while schecter in korea as i think.....so u should also pay attention to qaulity...

IMO take one of the schecters i told u about ( coz they have nice inlays and very good pickups ) but only if u find high quality
schecter all the way... jb / 59... set neck ultra-accsess ( neck-thru basicly) um all mahogany.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by beero
hey dude , i recommend u the c-1 blackjack or the hellraiser!!!!
u should pay attention that the ibanez ur talkning about has jumbo frets while the schecter has xtra jumbo frets...

anyway...i have an ibanez...rg1570..while i wanted a schecter ( which i coudn't find ).
the ibanez i have has high quality....no frets out of place...everything is exactly in place...nothing wrong....also ibanez rg are made in japan....while schecter in korea as i think.....so u should also pay attention to qaulity...

IMO take one of the schecters i told u about ( coz they have nice inlays and very good pickups ) but only if u find high quality

ROFL... nub. schecters are extreemly good quality. they match up to jap. ibanez's anyday.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
^ oh but of course they do...

SZ is also set neck and *gasp* all mahogany. Try both, S-1 might have fancier specs on paper, but the body shape can be a pain to balance and handle. The SZ body on the other hand is extremely comfortable. Schecter also comes with a massive neck compared to Ibanez. Plus the bridge on the SZ is soooo much better than a stock TOM.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
SZ-Series Ibanez > Schecter

I say go for the Ibanez, though people cannot say this enough:

"Play it before you buy."