This is horrible the show is over the last show was tonight =(
I loved this show so much but it is over it was depressing anybody if you want to talk about the show do it hear. Also if you have any thoughts about there being a future discuss.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
summer or whatever is hot....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
summer or whatever is hot....

Total babe.

Who died in the finale? What happened?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by evilchuck
Pssh, Laguna Beach is way better

Hey man i thought it was gonna be like that at first but it really proved itself to be cool you'd porbably like it.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
never watched the o.c. is it any good i like that white rapper show though those people are so ignorant but the show is tits
^ did you see the daily show when they made fun of laguna beach? it was hilarious Jason Jones did it and he started playing golf with people who were mad at the show for portraying the beach like it is on that show, so Jason put them in all those positions like on the show like the golf part and walking on the beach lol love the daily show
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
i watch it sometimes because theres nothing else to watch

the last episode i saw was where she crashed and died......i doubt that was the last episode
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Shredder6
^ did you see the daily show when they made fun of laguna beach? it was hilarious Jason Jones did it and he started playing golf with people who were mad at the show for portraying the beach like it is on that show, so Jason put them in all those positions like on the show like the golf part and walking on the beach lol love the daily show

Yeah, I saw that the other day and it was pretty funny, I'm looking forward to part 2, and I really have nothing against the O.C, back in high school, all of the preppy kids would always talk about it, guess I got a bad first impression, probably the closest thing I watch to it is Weeds (which can be pretty funny at times)
closest thing i watch is probably scrubs lol
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
^ scrubs is awesome perfect balance of drama and comedy.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The OC was just a prime time soap opera. I didn't like it that much. My Grandpa watches it all the time though. I don't know why either.
Quote by holybassbatman!
The OC was just a prime time soap opera. I didn't like it that much. My Grandpa watches it all the time though. I don't know why either.

Because there's hot young girls on it. Obviously.

So what happened, anyways?
Quote by Shredder6

HAHA YES!!! i love the guy who they make do the "unscripted" rant like 5 times.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Isn't that the show where a bunch of rich white kids act like their life is really hard and tough?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by holybassbatman!

hella funny ive never heard of a grandpa watching it. that's so awesome! yeah i watch the show, but i haven't in a long time. i'll watch the last show when it comes on tonight in about an hour.
archangel666

Gear:
schecter synyster gates custom
ibanez s-series
fender strat
fender acoustic
next guitar: schecter c-1 hellraiser (black)
Quote by Bubban
Isn't that the show where a bunch of rich white kids act like their life is really hard and tough?

pretty much

but summer is hot
<//////>~