Page 1 of 8
OMFG ITS HIM!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
is it true that ggmldas pwned you for 31 pages?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by raise_the_dead
OMFG ITS HIM!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha that literally made me crack up
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
are you sure???

and i aint watching the vid i'd be asleep by the end and then everyone would loose because my sharp wit and endless wisdom will cease till about midday tommorow so no i aint watching your vid
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
ureh ureh ureh!

Hahahah, your the biggest wierdo ever!
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

thats funny...

what was the thread where he made a fool out of himself?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Vincent745
No. Make sure to vote!

I saw it with my own two ears. You tells lies.
Go cry. If people dont like your videos on youtube, what happened to all the people that did eh? If its that serious stop, but jeese, got to be so uptight about it, I was watching this thinking that if I stuck a peice of coal up your ass, and took it back out, it would be a piece of diamond.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by skater dan0
are you sure???

and i aint watching the vid i'd be asleep by the end and then everyone would loose because my sharp wit and endless wisdom will cease till about midday tommorow so no i aint watching your vid

Then **** you.
Lollercaust
Lollypop
Lollapalooza
Lmaonade
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Vincent745
Then **** you.

i would but i'm kinda busy do you mind doing it for me
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by skater dan0
i would but i'm kinda busy do you mind doing it for me

stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.
Quote by lateraluspiral
Lollercaust
Lollypop
Lollapalooza
Lmaonade

Steam-loller
Lols-Royce
lolympics
lollerskate
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Vincent745

Cracker.....?

F .!...
Quote by Vincent745

It sound like chocolate ICE cream, but he said ASS cream.
haha
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Vincent745... are you one of those people thats going to kill themselves over some stupid people making fun of you over the f*cking itnernet. If you want to make videos, make them for yourself, who gives a shit what other people think... you're making way to big a deal out of something as un-important as a youtube account... ill end my post by quoting a very smart man

"Who The **** Cares"
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
dude, vincent745, theres something you need to understand. the internet, especially UG, ESPECIALLY the pit, can be a harsh and unforgiving place. and yeah youre gonna get flamed. probably a lot. it happens to everybody. but if you love making movies for youtube, then make movies for youtube, damnit! who cares what people say about you? remember, even when the internet gets mean, its still just the internet.

and im not making fun of you either.
Quote by Vincent745

You impress me with your linguistic skill.
i think that video was a joke

no one is that lame
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
You lie. You said you aren't retarded and did those videos on purpose.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Yeah, seriously dude, its not like its any personal friend of yours thats insulting you, its just a bunch of dufi (plural of dufus) that you've never met and probably never will.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Quote by thrashster
Vincent745... are you one of those people thats going to kill themselves over some stupid people making fun of you over the f*cking itnernet. If you want to make videos, make them for yourself, who gives a shit what other people think... you're making way to big a deal out of something as un-important as a youtube account... ill end my post by quoting a very smart man

"Who The **** Cares"

I wouldn't even think about killing myself. I live a very successful life at the moment. I am not taking the shit seriously. ALL I WANT IS SOME RESPECT FOR MY VIDEOS! I get very little respect for the videos I make, and I am sick of it!
Quote by Vincent745

i couldn't eat a whole tub by myself... wanna share??
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
Quote by Vincent745
Hello, I am Vincent745. If you are either a hater or fan of my videos, please check out this Special Announcement video I made on YouTube and vote! I need everyone's vote!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11LG3vFMmlQ

Vote now!

dude you are soooo asking for it...
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Whoa...Vincent745? HERE? It feels like i just met Jesus or something!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']roflcopter
Lollercoaster
Lolzenge
Quote by ericgentz
Go cry. If people dont like your videos on youtube, what happened to all the people that did eh? If its that serious stop, but jeese, got to be so uptight about it, I was watching this thinking that if I stuck a peice of coal up your ass, and took it back out, it would be a piece of diamond.

OMG i would sig that...IF it wouldnt make me exceed the 250 word barrier...Damn the system!!!!
Oh, sweet Jesus. Vince, go watch a movie. Shut down the computer, get a snack, put on your slippers and just chill. This isn't healthy.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the