Hey guys, for those of you who listened to my Rock tunes, thanks a lot, great feedback here!

So, here are my acoustic songs for y'all to listen to, to see my softer side!

Let me know what you think!

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3263

Thanks
Last edited by ErikHoppy at Mar 3, 2007,
i'm listening to never ever and shit man, this is ****ing awesome. Great chord progression nice lyrics, great quality. What did you use for the rythem section? Sounds good.

This is really very cool.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
I recorded that back when I have a program called Fruity Loops for the bass and drums, then recorded the guitars and vocals with a mic.
man, this is great dude! wish i could sing that well. very nice!
\M/ b4br4d \M/

carlroad.com/maggotbomb.htm
Amazing quality, amazing vocals, great rythm, lead fits perfectly
amazing

You don't think you could like.. put those somewhere one can download them?
Amazing quality, great chord progression, great vocal, wat can I say? GREAT WORK!!

keep it up!
hands down.
Quote by Fongie
Amazing quality, amazing vocals, great rythm, lead fits perfectly
amazing

You don't think you could like.. put those somewhere one can download them?

I'm actually working on a Demo CD...

I'll post here when it's out, probably by summer, and I'll ship it to anyone for $7 or make a place online to download the songs for like $0.99 each.

I might post some 30 second or 1 minute clips for download to promote the Demo in the next few months.

Thanks for the feedback!
great production quality, playing and singing....

but for me, not a great song - just my personal pref...but its way too safe. Take some risks man! Put some salt on it....
Top 5:
1) Only The Cool Climb - Tj1
2) My Favorite Dress - ~King_Of_Foolz~
3) She Once Was My Playmate - Tj1
4) Lovers Lullaby - KOF
5) Cold Dark Room - Ditda
^^ thanks for your honesty!

The vocals on "Never Ever" are actually my friend, Josh, and he learned and sang the song in an hour, so it's not to crazy and pretty reserved.

I plan to redo all these songs once I get EZDrummer and a real bass!
The songs are great. I really liked the echo and reverb with the classical guitar, that sounded cool. The recording quality is phenomenal. Can you share with us your setup for recording, especially the vocals? Like, what equipment you used? Thanks.
I have a Mac Laptop and an MXL 990 condensor mic. You can buy one for like $75. I love the sound. I use that mic on vocals and acoustic guitar. Position on the guitar is I put the mic around the 20th fret and point it towards the sound hole so it picks up the warm tones and the fret noise from the neck.
The reverb was a plug-in effect included in the software I was using at the time, Cakewalk's Home Studio 2 for PC. When I switched to an Apple laptop i had to buy new software. I now use Garageband for fun, and Cubase 4 for the serious recordings.
Thanks for the crit.

Wow ok you have a great voice. Liked the slow tempo feeling of never ever. The song was just flat out awesome the only thing I could think of but it doesn't need at all is alittle bit of a lead over some parts.