Hey guys n' gals... the band I'm in needs a bassist and a second guitarist.

We're in Geelong, in Victoria, in Australia and we play Black Metal. We mostly need a bassist, but a second gutarist would be sweet. Experience isn't necessary...you just need to be able to play a bit. If you can compose, thats an extra bonus. At the moment we have a singer, a guitarist (me) and a drummer. Reply to this topic or send me a PM if you're interested.
LISTEN TO METAL OR DIE ::
Damnit, whenever someone wants to start a black metal band there no where near where I live. If I lived their I would definatly join
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Not on the same continent I'm afraid:sad
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
whoa im in the same area for once, pity im not into black metal hey whats ur band called? good to see some "true" metal out there
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Hooray! Someone in our area! We're not exclusively Black Metal, but that's where we'd like to end up...I believe our current name is Necrogorge, but I'm not certain (We've had a couple of name changes). Where do you live?
i live in st. albans park, in GEELONG not the scummy Melbourne one, sorry that im not interested in your style so how old are you dudes?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
We're all around fifteen, and IN THE SAME CITY! FINALLY! What sort of stuff are you interested in, music genre and playing wise?