Thanks, Zakk's always got the funniest stories

*EDIT*
Just finished listening to it, he plays Spoke In The Wheel, my favorite BLS song.
Thanks a lot for that!
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Last edited by Pleiadian at Feb 23, 2007,
Quote by alreadygone
zOmg liek hes soo o /\/\374L d00d!!!!11!!11

Shut the **** up?
Zakk is the farthest thing from metal, even if he says he's metal himself (which he's never said). He's just joking around on a radio show, what does it have to do with him being "metal?"

Any other Zakk haters out there should really hear this set. He plays 3 amazing songs on the piano, definitely worth a listen.
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Last edited by Pleiadian at Feb 23, 2007,
I absolutely LOVED the piano variation on Spoke in the Wheel, and that thing he played right before In This River was just brilliant!
Quote by poona
I absolutely LOVED the piano variation on Spoke in the Wheel, and that thing he played right before In This River was just brilliant!

I believe that was a song dedicated to Dimebag but I could be wrong.
Quote by Pleiadian
Shut the **** up?
Zakk is the farthest thing from metal, even if he says he's metal himself (which he's never said). He's just joking around on a radio show, what does it have to do with him being "metal?"

Any other Zakk haters out there should really hear this set. He plays 3 amazing songs on the piano, definitely worth a listen.

I didn't even listen to that stupid little interview you posted. I just hate the guy for endorsing marshall MG series amps and generally being a total sellout, they're total pieces of shit and he knows it.

Now some poor kid is prolly sitting in his bedroom somewhere with this overpriced piece of shit gear cause he didn't know any better, and simply bought it cause Zakk Wylde says its cool.
that piano recording thing w/ the laughs every time Zakk says something funny is getting so annoying - i have to stop listening.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
Quote by afroboy
that piano recording thing w/ the laughs every time Zakk says something funny is getting so annoying - i have to stop listening.

It's not a piano recording, it's Zakk playing every time.
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator