It rocked. Anberlin played last out of the four bands. Bayside was right before them. Really good concert. I got caught in some mosh pits. I bought a t-shirt and I look sexy.
Congradulations on the first show. I hate Anberlin.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I'm already in a band, I don't plan on dropping out :P
And I think Anberlin is a decent band, I've heard there songs for a few years, just never seen them live.
I've been to three and they were all metalcore bands but very very good.

As far as moshing goes here is my feelings about it from concert to concert

First

Second

Third

btw Moshes are VERY friendly
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by leftyrockr
Welcome to the wonderful world of rock. Now, go flunk out of school and play in a band!

+375017350917501 welcome to rock!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by ratzgame
It rocked. Anberlin played last out of the four bands. Bayside was right before them. Really good concert. I got caught in some mosh pits. I bought a t-shirt and I look sexy.

First concerts are magical. Congrats; now go out and see more bands that you like.
Treble Charger was my first concert, ha, then local punk shows, and then onward to SARS stock
My first concert was great. Reel Big Fish!!!
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
The first non-local, non-burnout band that I saw was The Strokes and it was incredible.
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, this girl in front of me was touching my junk. It was awkwardly pleasant because I dunno if she actually knew that she was doing that. But then Anberlin came on stage and another mosh pit started >_>
Quote by hamett91
I hate moshers. They are simply a distraction to me.

Hey buddy... we still love you.

*HOOOOOGE HUG*
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Oh man, I wanted to go to this tour but it's sold out by me. ]:
So Anberlin were awesome? Good band too see if it's your first concert.
And, yes.. you will be touched awkwardly at shows, especially after the stage rush. Kids don't know what to do with their hands.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Quote by guitar_freak333
My first concert was great. Reel Big Fish!!!

haha i've seen them. they're hella funny. did you see them on fall of ska? my first concert was a festival with Social Distortion (****ing awesome) and the foo fighters among other not so notable bands.
Quote by ratzgame
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, this girl in front of me was touching my junk. It was awkwardly pleasant because I dunno if she actually knew that she was doing that. But then Anberlin came on stage and another mosh pit started >_>

Anberlin's music is too gay to mosh to, I bet Abercrombie shirts from fat rich chicks were flying everywhere in that psudo-mosh pit
Congrats.I Am going to see April Wine on the 1st or 2nd.I can't remember right now.I seen them last year too.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
btw Moshes are VERY friendly

That is definitely NOT always true, especially when you go to shows with jackasses and skinheads all over the place. Stay out of pits where it actually looks like people are fighting, and "hardcore dancing" is for assholes. Slampits and circle/skank pits are the best and most friendly.

Congratulations on your first show, but I'm sorry you had to sit through those horrible bands.
I've been to like 17 concerts in like 4 or 5 years, probably even in a less time than that. Bands I've seen even include The Allman Brothers Band, David Bowie, and others. Its gonna be 19 or 21 by the end of the summer.
Quote by ratzgame

I believe Emo concerst are called "shows" in the scene.

Sounded fun. First concerts are.
My first concert was U2 waaaay back in 94.
Poor advice.
Don't have a clue as to who thoes bands are but if you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters.

Welcome to the club btw.

Oh, and you'll probably be addicted to concerts from now on. Most fun ever. Period.

P.S. Get yourself some good bud for the next one.
Quote by leftyrockr
Welcome to the wonderful world of rock. Now, go flunk out of school and play in a band!

+1
Congrats on the first concert man...
Ive been to quite a few..probly 8 now..
my fav experiance was when i went to see dragonforce
and this random chick started to grind me and then it just effin wicked from there on
she had the best rack lol
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX
Congrats! Concerts are awesome, listening to music at home is one thing, but going to a concert... that's a whole other experience. Been two three concerts so far (however with like 5+ bands playing) and seeing Trivium in May. I know they suck, but my friend wants to go so...
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Trivium was amazing live man, they play better live then on the cd.
My Gear:
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Marshall MG series 250 DFX
Queen was my first concert. Guy asked to light up using my concert lighter. tw@t.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
my first concert was hootie and the blow fish. I dont care how gay you think it is they are excellent live.

Edit: not trying to sound prickish