i'm looking for a great lower ab excercise that doesn't require any equipment..
help?
member #3 of the "WELOVEREGGAE" club

Quote by RIM99
Just tell her you're going over to her house to play tiddlywinks and mack that shit.

SPARTAN 296 OF UG'S 300

Jackson Dinky: $67/$499

Master Chief of the UG Society of Ninjas
Sit-Ups:
Sit on the ground. Lay down on your back. Now bring yourself up to a sitting position using just your abdominal muscles. Repeat.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
sit-ups get hips too much, leg lifts are better for lower abs. Lay flat on the ground, put your hands under ur ass, and lift your legs off the ground as high as they go, then bring them down to a few inches off the ground, and repeat.
Dave Mustaine: "I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour. "
In fairness, yes, most people would go to sit ups but, tbh, they can damage your back. Best way i know is...

Lie in pressup possision but with your forearms flat on the floor., see how long you can hold it, the ammount of strain on your stomach...works well. tbh.
leg lifts

or beat your lower abs with a knotted rope so they contract when they get hit and become stronger
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by GdayArmstrong
have someone throw tennis balls at your abs

tennis balls?
this dude wants a workout.

throw some hunks of metal at him.
Alright, pay attention noobs, because this might just get you some pussy as well as an abdominal workout:

1.First, find a hot chick who likes to exersize.
2.Then, (while telling her what you're doing, this isn't a rape thing) lay down on the floor on your back, and grab her ankles.
3.Lift your feet up and try to kick her in the face (Again, TELL HER when you are going to do this, kicking her in the face will get you nowhere). She should catch your feet, and then throw them back at the floor as hard as she can
5. Don't let your feet touch the ground. Keep repeating
6. if you think that you're getting somewhere, make a comment about her panties, and hope to god she doesn't kick you in the balls
get a midevil flail and beat your abs like theyre your penis.

brand yourselff wtih a hotot poker

do ti now
and have sexxyw abs
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Sit-Ups:
Sit on the ground. Lay down on your back. Now bring yourself up to a sitting position using just your abdominal muscles. Repeat.

+19813801092901890128
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.