i was looking for a good solo to play that is not too hard. Ive been trying to play some A7X solos and i cant master it. lol so any suggestions or tabs would be greatly appreaciated.
What kind of music do you like to play?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
try some metallica.. solo to unforgiven, master of puppets (1st solo), fade to black, all good solos and not amazingly challenging, but it makes you feel better about it
after those try the easy pantera ones, hollow and floods
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by spoonylove90

im not left handed i just have a mac btw.

Quote by NaivexLi
Yes...I named my penis Darth Vader.
Well your name is halopwner so play the halo song it's actually really fun to play and easy. Carry on my wayward son is fairly easy, just have to work on it a bit. I wouldn't try the master of puppets solo's though, as I remember I don't think a beginner can play those. Fade to Black can be done as well. Also, all Nirvana songs have easy, melodic solos's
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
about a girl by nirvana
SLTS by nirvana
californication by RHCP

that are a few of the easiest solos ive played

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
A7X - Seize The Day
Any Greenday Solo
Almost any Nirvana solo
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30