Up for sale i have a Fender Tom Delonge Strat. Its in great condition and has hardly been played. There are a few barely visible scratches, a lil bit of buckle rash, and one impression on the headstock. i'm looking for 525shipped

trade offers welcome

Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
do not buy this guitar it is a scam.. he ripped off a guy over at seymourduncan.com i will get the thread and post it for you... read it and see what you think but i will tell you... he ships with a gigbag wrapped in garbage bags and the guitar has to be refreted and the pickguard screws are rusted and the high e tuning peg is broken not bent broken!!!!! he will take your money tell you his grandmother had an emergency in the hospital and will be away for a couplee of weeks... then he will ship it but it is a horrible guitar!!!!!!!!! do not buy it here is the thread:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100788&highlight=tom+delonge+strat
its a longer thread but read it!!!! this isn't worth the hassle and he refused to refund the guys money! he shipped it horribly and wouldn't take responsibility for it!!!

dustklose go away! no one wants you here and your name is worthless because you can't be trusted

BUYERS BE WARE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HIM!!!!!!!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
haha, wow...schecter everything got taken care of...and everything got put away, look at the post date of this guitar, i havent tried to sell it since my friend bought it for 450 from me. I never scammed anyone but to each there own i spose
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
dustklose ive read the seymour dunc an thread andi wouldnt trust you with a bargpole and wouldnt advise anyone else to. Btw your band sucks

http://www.myspace.com/gameplantheband

Peace
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
no it is the same guitar and it is a scam!!!! don't purchase this guitar jim!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason