Page 1 of 2
What is the most funny thing you have ever seen In a sig?
I know my sig. sucks you don't have to tell me.
There are so many funny sig worthy comments. i dont see as many good sigs as unsigged comments
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Search Posts by Maet. He has ass-loads of funny posts.

And most are also the brutal honest truth.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by WrongWay
_mayday_ has a sweet quote in his sig, i laughed for a while.

Off topic, but is _mayday_ a guy or girl? For the longest I just imagined him looking like Super Mario, for some odd reason.....

This reminds me, I need to change this week's Pithead. Someone impress me so I can get this over with.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Off topic, but is _mayday_ a guy or girl? For the longest I just imagined him looking like Super Mario, for some odd reason.....

This reminds me, I need to change this week's Pithead. Someone impress me so I can get this over with.

for pitherada of the eawwekk i haven'ts leept in 2 days and haave been in teh pit the whole time.

tahts a lie actualy, i'm drunk and i'm tlaking to my cat. but some fcking recognition would bea neice around here.

so make me the pitehrad
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Off topic, but is _mayday_ a guy or girl? For the longest I just imagined him looking like Super Mario, for some odd reason.....

He's a guy. I want to be pitmonkey. I have been up for the past two nights studying for a test, and i didnt do so good. So, to make me feel better, give me the honors
Quote by BobDylanGuitar
for pitherada of the eawwekk i haven'ts leept in 2 days and haave been in teh pit the whole time.

tahts a lie actualy, i'm drunk and i'm tlaking to my cat. but some fcking recognition would bea neice around here.

so make me the pitehrad

Tell your cat I said hi.

Quote by WrongWay
He's a guy. I want to be pitmonkey. I have been up for the past two nights studying for a test, and i didnt do so good. So, to make me feel better, give me the honors

See my sig.
oh hell fmotherafvckking yeah. god escists and he lvoeas me. and wrognway . id on't hintk i lvoe awrongway thoguh. yeahh
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Eh, i can't remember whose sig it was in, it was by constantine.

it was something like.

'And the lord said unto Buddha, Dude You're a fat f***er, screw off'

i laughed for ages over that.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
mine isnt funny

but its still the best
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i used to have "i fingered an ostritch" in massive text...

and as someone was scrolling down the page, their mum only saw my sig and said "i fingered an ostritch?"

to which they replied "thats gross, why would you wanna do that"

good times

I am good enough? My sig is sexcellent!
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by Snowblind 911
Eh, i can't remember whose sig it was in, it was by constantine.

it was something like.

'And the lord said unto Buddha, Dude You're a fat f***er, screw off'

i laughed for ages over that.

lol, yeah, i literally laughed out loud when i read that. i'm laughing again now. in the middle of a restaurant. lmao! whatever happened to constantine? i haven't seen him around in ages.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by gallagher2006
Quite a few sigs are funny, mostly the quote ones.

actually, your sig makes me giggle like a schoolkid as well. *giggles maniacally*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Mine is the shizz.

Actually, I don't even remember what's in it. It might be funny, I don't know.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Most the funny sigs are just quotes from posts made by retarded people. Instead, maybe your question should be who's had the most children with their own sister and decided to post on an internet forum?
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
I kind of like mine.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Burpin'Worm has said many a humourous thing. He was in my sig for a couple of days too, but I can't remember what he said, something sexual no doubt.
i like my sig purely because of esther_mouse's quote
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
HAHA! mr kipling's sig made me lol, hard. and he also makes exceedingly good cakes
Quote by skater dan0
i like my sig purely because of esther_mouse's quote

awww if i put quotes in my sig to boost my self esteem, you would so be sigged. lmao.

even though i was slightly irritated that you chose to put that...

<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
awww if i put quotes in my sig to boost my self esteem, you would so be sigged. lmao.

even though i was slightly irritated that you chose to put that...

To get a bit off topic. Esther Mouse, why the hell do you have a avatar of pi? :drool:
Quote by deanodon
HAHA! mr kipling's sig made me lol, hard. and he also makes exceedingly good cakes

Thanks, I like your sig too.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
I thought mine was funny but its not great
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Scarlatti
To get a bit off topic. Esther Mouse, why the hell do you have a avatar of pi? :drool:

lmao. we had a paint competition, and the theme was unicorns. three people took part, we made a poll, and despite not featuring a unicorn, this one won, lol, and i had promised to set the winning one as my avatar.
<//////>~ dA
Esther Mouse has a cool sig. That, and Mistley sounds like the coolest name for anywhere without a swearword in the title.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by esther_mouse
lmao. we had a paint competition, and the theme was unicorns. three people took part, we made a poll, and despite not featuring a unicorn, this one won, lol, and i had promised to set the winning one as my avatar.

I saw that competition a while ago...
Didn't actually took the time to read it

Anyways, your avatar rocks

_Mayday_ is a girl.

Her name's Danielle.

Oh, and I like my sig. I laughed when it happened.
I have to say my dig isnt the funiest but i like it and Twist of Fate tends to have soem funny comments
Quote by Twist of fate
Recording: Im gonna bend you over and screw you like an animal you slut

Police: OMFG! GET THE BOMB!

MAN LAW!
Quote by Dæmönika
Burpin'Worm has said many a humourous thing. He was in my sig for a couple of days too, but I can't remember what he said, something sexual no doubt.

'Tis all I'm known for.
Page 1 of 2