I dont really like that melodic hardcore , but has anyone read their fight between profane existence i think its kind of funny.But really long.
its a global massacre
Quote by planetary ruins
I dont really like that melodic hardcore , but has anyone read their fight between profane existence i think its kind of funny.But really long.

I wouldn't call it melodic...

I used to like these guys for like a week and now I think they suck.
My butt-crust friend loves them. I think they're pretty good even though I usually don't listen to that kind of stuff.

I don't know why but they always reminded me of this band, even though they're different.

http://www.myspace.com/skarp

They're more grindcore than Witch Hunt, but they call themselves "Blackout Grind." They're local I guess, in the Northwest area. They opened for Leftover Crack, they almost upstaged them. They were so great, the drummer is insane. Again, I hardly ever listen to this kind of stuff, but this band is great.
^Good band but I can see why they have suicidal metal as one of their influences. For anyone that's been to Seattle then you know what I'm talking about.
What's up?
They're pretty good. Skarp is really good too. Both bands are super nice people. If I remember correctly I Object is sorta like them... wait... maybe it's Bumbuklaat... I dunno. All those bands are good though.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!