I'm supposed to memorize 2 paragraphs worth of Romeo and Juliet and preform it in costumes and everything tommorow. Even though I sort of have my lines memorized ( I know them just not the order they go in) and I have no costume. So I don't really wanna go to school. I've already been coughing alot and sneezing. I feel a cold coming on but it's coming a bit slow so any ideas on how to speed up the disease?
What's up?
Don't go for the cold, just rub your eyes really hard for six straight minutes, and BAM! Instant pink eye. You won't go to school.
I usually just tell my mom I have a huge project that I forgot to do and I need to stay home to finish it or my grade will turn to shit. She always says ok
Quote by kthanxbai
I usually just tell my mom I have a huge project that I forgot to do and I need to stay home to finish it or my grade will turn to shit. She always says ok

She sometimes lets me do that but I'm not quite sure. I have my lines semi memorized but I think I would only get maybe 30/50 so I don't want to risk it.

I like that other guys pink eye idea. Does that really work?
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
She sometimes lets me do that but I'm not quite sure. I have my lines semi memorized but I think I would only get maybe 30/50 so I don't want to risk it.

I like that other guys pink eye idea. Does that really work?

Let's just say I get pink eye A LOT.
dude the way to do it is eat toothpaste and lick ur palms a lot fast for a while then do the pink eye thing taht way the toothpaste gives u a quick fever of liek 101 the palms gives u clammy hadns and youll have pinkeye you got it
take a cold shower then go for a nice jog outside (assuming its cold out where you live)
Quote by evilchuck
Stick your fingers down your thoat and blow some chunks...

+1 and if that fails just try to add lib the romeo and juliet diolauge. It's better than just freezing halfway through when you get to the stuff you didn't memorize.
Quote by rcw110131
take a cold shower then go for a nice jog outside (assuming its cold out where you live)

What would this accomplish? Hypothermia?
You know that colds aren't caused by the cold, right?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
What would this accomplish? Hypothermia?
You know that colds aren't caused by the cold, right?

works for me
Eat a banana, and then chug a sprite down really fast afterwards...

or, just drink like 7 pints of water, and eat something, your stomach will be too full, and you'll be sick, make sure someone see's it though
i say do all of these things and then pray you dont die...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Just go find yourself some cheap, messed up/diseased looking hooker.

"Ma, I can't go to school today, some ho' gave me the clap!"
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
watch the first 10 minutes of:
ferris beuller's day off.
great movie. i highly recomend it, but for your emergency, just watch the first 10 minutes.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Why is their two of this thread? Each one is different so it wasn't a mistake..........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I don't know what your mom's like, but mine only lets me stay home if I'm physically sick, and she sees. Screw it if I have a temperature, or look unwell, still have to go
Maybe you should have learnt the damn lines.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by HPLoveCraft
I'm supposed to memorize 2 paragraphs worth of Romeo and Juliet and preform it in costumes and everything tommorow. Even though I sort of have my lines memorized ( I know them just not the order they go in) and I have no costume. So I don't really wanna go to school. I've already been coughing alot and sneezing. I feel a cold coming on but it's coming a bit slow so any ideas on how to speed up the disease?

2 paragraphs? i may be retarded, but is that like, not much at all?
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
um....you could just lie?
theres no point in going to the doctors if you have a cold, so just blag it.

either that or just bite the bullet and do it. its only two paragraphs, just be thankful you arent in the Royal Shakespeare company or something. dont be such a pussy.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Go for it! And if you forget the lines improvise something really cool!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"