I duno why people hate Limewire, its awesome. I use it all the time. If your gonna download it however, download the Limewire Pro version instead of the standard version - you get more search results, faster connections etc.
Just use a .torrent program, they're about 4x10^6 times better. Yeah, that's six orders of magnitude. That's how much better .torrent are than Limewire-esque programs.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Limewire is terrible. Google torrents to learn all about them and how to use them. And if you are just looking for single songs, try google blog search.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
i use limewire, and theres lots of people who dont like it BUT u can get fined for using torrents. people get caught all the time with bots.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Use limewire, it is awesome, and to the guy who says you get spam - no way you do, limewire has no ads, and unless you download .exe's, you never get viruses.

Limewire is the way to go.

Also, download limewire pro off limewire, it's way better.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Where are you from? If yur in a country where its illegal I'd be careful.

Edit: If yur downloading just songs you don't have to worry about viruses.
Quote by boxboy
god i love oink

god i love indietorrents
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
limewire pro is bullshit, ITS ALL THE GNUTTELA NETWORK PEOPLE!

Bittorrent FTW, i prefer to use the bitcomet client.
utorrent... azureus is better but cause its java based it drains our system resources, utorrent is a nice compromise
Quote by Magero
It sucks now. Its got so much spam and so many virus's. I wouldn't bother dude. Just use either bittorrent or azureus for downloading stuff.

+1. But I use uTorrent.
Limewire is shit. Viruses. Music that sounds like crap. etc.
I dont have a problem with downloading music, music is over priced. If it were half the price it is now, I would probably buy 4x the amount of CDs or more.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
i use shareaza. just do yourself a favour, NEVER use kazaa. kazaa = wank.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by ma)(payne
Where are you from? If yur in a country where its illegal I'd be careful.

Edit: If yur downloading just songs you don't have to worry about viruses.

i'm in ireland. it's just as illegal here but a blind eye is taken to crimes of that nature. it's a bit like amsterdam turnin a blind eye to sweet mary jane.

ok, i'm really not sure what to do but no-one said anything bad about uTorrent so i guess i'll go for that. what are the pros and cons?

sorry if these questions are basic but i'm new to this whole illegal download thing.
depending on your location..file share programs like Limewire are against the law.

limewire was ok and is free but the pro iis way worse than the free because the crappy user interface and the fact that the search goes another way so its slower (from what ive heard)

for music i use iTunes and rip them to MP3 format...