alright guys I got everything but the solo down, and I need to have it all for tomorrow so any suggestions would be nice
Learn it...
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Practice your ass off.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Just play the keyboard part of the song instead
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Play it real slow with a metronome, master it, then go up 1 bpm. Rinse and repeat until you're at full speed. It takes awhile, but it's a great way to go about it.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
hmmm...in the recorded version there is a whole bunch of distortion...
i guess it would be really easy to fake as long as you get the bends
correctly at the right times...u could start out
on the 9TH FRET..with a pentatonic and copy what u hear...
should work out fine...

unless...of course..someone has heard the version on Guitar HEro..

then my friend...youre screwed...
~and no more cheating~ lol
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Feb 23, 2007,
just learn it, it's not too hard a solo when you really get down to actually learning it, theres like nothing to really be afraid of.

And like the dude above me said, if you mess up a little just make sure you get the bends right, thats what people most easily recognize.

Good Luck. :P
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Find some nuclear waste and play guitar next to it. You will get super guitar powers!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Find some nuclear waste and play guitar next to it. You will get super guitar powers!

Pfft that doesn't work i tried it. Although i did grow an extra arm, so now i can make super sick chords that you 2-arms can't.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Joe you shouldn't be on the computer you should be listening to The Wall, and I want that back soon
Quote by GarageGuitarist
Play it real slow with a metronome, master it, then go up 1 bpm. Rinse and repeat until you're at full speed. It takes awhile, but it's a great way to go about it.

Quote by GarageGuitarist

A 1 bpm fractional increase would be a waste of time. Increasing by 5bpm or 10bpm is a more recommended and significant tempo change.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 28, 2007,
no, sorry guys they switched it on me, now I have to play the long version, so it's kinda like starting all over again, so any advice on the rest would be nice, real nice
Well, have you ever heard the saying "the only way out is suicide"? Cause it sounds like you're pretty screwed.
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
Hey, I gave it back, and the others to. I might be a self absorbed b@sterd but I would never steal a music album! Actually I have stolen music albums. D@MN YOU TIM AND YOUR STUPID BURNING!

Seriously. Half my music comes from Tim burning me crap =)

So what are you gonna do about your solo?
Quote by Bystander
Hey, I gave it back, and the others to. I might be a self absorbed b@sterd but I would never steal a music album! Actually I have stolen music albums. D@MN YOU TIM AND YOUR STUPID BURNING!

Seriously. Half my music comes from Tim burning me crap =)

So what are you gonna do about your solo?

Hooray for random bumping!
Well the idea is that you really don't notice that it's getting faster - whatever.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
Step 1: Masterbate
Step 2: Masterbate
Spep 3: Sleep

And in the morning you'll be able to play it perfect!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Did your avatar fall into another dimension?

Not another dimension, another generation.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."