Get to stay home from school today...I was suspended yesturday from school just for smoking....oh yeah I got a Class C ticket also...and its my birthday too...

I guess I got pwned...

Anyways, anybody else get in any trouble?
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
I got suspended for smoking weed in school for two days lol nothing on my record either because i'm was good kid, apparently.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Oh yea well i was just smoking tobacco and I still got screwed. I have to schedule a court hearing later and find out how much I have to pay and how many hours of community service I have to do.
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by FuneralOrgies
Oh yea well i was just smoking tobacco and I still got screwed. I have to schedule a court hearing later and find out how much I have to pay and how many hours of community service I have to do.

I can't tell whether your serious or not so, seriously?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Court... for smoking?
Here (in Holland) people are even aloud to smoke weed outside :P... (although you're screwed if the police drives by... but the school doesn't give a damn thing about it )
JvL's right. Though with the whole coming change of no smoking in the Horeca, that will probably end as well (i.e smoking on school premises).
"Gear":
1980s Copy of Les Paul [unknown brand]
1980s Acoustic [unknown brand]
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Moonrock
DIY Tubescreamer TS808
Carlsbro Kickstart 25 amp

Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

My Tube Screamer Build
Quote by JvL
Court... for smoking?
Here (in Holland) people are even aloud to smoke weed outside :P... (although you're screwed if the police drives by... but the school doesn't give a damn thing about it )

That's what i love about Holland the legality of cannabis it just seems much more of a relaxed culture and for obvious reasons i think there should be more research into harnessing and making cannabis safer to smoke and then legalizing it although then the government would screw us over by putting a massive tax on it like they do tobacco and alcohol.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Welll...allthough quite a lot outsiders think cannabis is legal in Holland it isn't
Coffeshops are allowed to sell weed ( very strange law ) and everybody above 18 is allowed to buy it... but it's illegal to use it ....
BUT... the police is much relaxer about these things... when they see someone (or a group) smoke cannabis they won't arrest them (except they are pissed off about something)...
You're only in trouble when you sell cannabis in public and the police notice's it ...

So it's not legal... but the police doesn't give a damn thing about it! ...

but it's fun to live here in Holland (A)...

drugs and sex pretty much allowed whenever you want it ... no bullshit!

( p.s. don't think I'm an expert cause I'm clean... I don't use any drugs )

p.s. you said you got to stay home today...
When you're suspended you can just stay at home!?!
Just a free day without any consequence's :P:?
When we are suspended we still have to come to school but we are sitting in an empty classroom, a.k.a. the torture-chamber, (all alone) and sort of wait till it's 5 pm!
that's kinda ****ed up!
Last edited by JvL at Feb 23, 2007,
haha get to stay home from college today

its half term
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
in my first year of grammar school(16 years old). A friend and I, planned how we could get out of school, in a legal way..

it just happend to be muck up day, for the last year pupils, where they egg people and let chickens loose in the canteen etc.

we decided that jumping in puddles, was the best idea. completly soaking us, and blaming it on the "bigger boys".. "they pushed us in" <pretending to cry>

the head teacher sent us home, it was after lunch. so he said we didnt have to come back. We got home, changed and went to the arcades.

we got home in time, for the normal school time, and parents had no idea.

oh..

i was also busted for smoking with 4 other friends. We just got a caution.

confessional over.
some kids at my school were like expelled or suspended for smoking as well, even the high honors students. imagine that!
Texas sucks, we have really strict laws here to keep minors from doing crap. The punishment for being caught with narcotics here is worse than the punishement that a rapist would recieve.
Quote by deanodon
That sucks. Suspended for smoking is weak - at my old school they would have just told you to put it out and get to class. I got suspended a few times, always for something interesting though. Not proud of being a screwup in those days of course, but at least I have crazy stories.
Nope, you can't really get in trouble in my school. Smoking that's tough man, you smoke in my school the security guards just tell you to cut down, and get to class.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
Nope, you can't really get in trouble in my school. Smoking that's tough man, you smoke in my school the security guards just tell you to cut down, and get to class.

Security guards? Damn, where do you go to school? Security at my school only went as far as the caretaker chasing you off with whatever tool he had handy.
Quote by smb
Security guards? Damn, where do you go to school? Security at my school only went as far as the caretaker chasing you off with whatever tool he had handy.

Wait a minute, you mean it's not normal to have security guards at high schools?

We have like 5 or so security guards patrolling the school and 2 City cops at all times.

Someones gotta be in a school like me...please...
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by cocoboloa
in my first year of grammar school(16 years old). A friend and I, planned how we could get out of school, in a legal way..

it just happend to be muck up day, for the last year pupils, where they egg people and let chickens loose in the canteen etc.

we decided that jumping in puddles, was the best idea. completly soaking us, and blaming it on the "bigger boys".. "they pushed us in" <pretending to cry>

the head teacher sent us home, it was after lunch. so he said we didnt have to come back. We got home, changed and went to the arcades.

we got home in time, for the normal school time, and parents had no idea.

oh..

i was also busted for smoking with 4 other friends. We just got a caution.

confessional over.

lucky, my school would make us wear our gym clothes......
So for me that'd be shiny silver shorts and a yellow CATRA t-shirt... (props to anyone who knows what CATRA is)
Quote by Anything Goes
Wait a minute, you mean it's not normal to have security guards at high schools?

We have like 5 or so security guards patrolling the school and 2 City cops at all times.

Someones gotta be in a school like me...please...

We don't have any security at our school, no police or anything.
I got suspended all the time for skipping school, or taking some weird drug in school, got caught huffing ether in the science room once. I was quite good friends with my pricnenpal, there were 3 split up by your last name, and he always told everyone I was a good kid very smart just enjoyed the wrong things which is true I got my GED right when I started my junior year. The only time I got caught smoking though it was by my princepal and he just shook his head and said "I'm not even gonna bother, finish up and lets goto class."
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
I got suspended all the time for skipping school, or taking some weird drug in school, got caught huffing ether in the science room once. I was quite good friends with my pricnenpal, there were 3 split up by your last name, and he always told everyone I was a good kid very smart just enjoyed the wrong things which is true I got my GED right when I started my junior year. The only time I got caught smoking though it was by my princepal and he just shook his head and said "I'm not even gonna bother, finish up and lets goto class."

that's retarded.... You don't come to school.... they don't let you in!

Was your principal smoking with you? He said "let's finish up...."
Quote by Dobzilla

We don't have any security at our school, no police or anything.

We didn't in high school either. Hell, I only graduated with 47 people. I knew teachers that either chewed or smoked. I never smoked at school, but I chewed a few times in P.E. and on any field trip we ever had.
i got suspended for fighting once. but our suspensions mean we have to go ino school and sit facing a busy corridor next to the head teachers office so we cant talk. i swear they do that just to take the piss.
We only have some cleaners... and that's it... no security at all!