Poll: Colour?
Poll Options
View poll results: Colour?
Black for £130
28 88%
Blue for £200
4 13%
Voters: 32.
Well do you belive it's logical to pay extra 70 pounds for just a different colour?
I had my heart set on blue i was going to get it today, but then this offer came and it's got me all muddled
IMO, i would choose the black one, only to save those 70£. I think you can do a paint job later and it's still won't cost 70£.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
omg. 70 pounds is 200 dollars here. thats alot to pay for an alternative colour.

Why such a price difference anyway?
I've bought the black one

Some guy needed to get rid of some stock for his shop, so he was selling it on the cheap.

Does anyone own one of these guitars? what can you tell me about it?
I've played one and it plays really well, you can feel the quality difference between that and something more expensive, and the pickups are not great, but it's probably the best guitar for less than £200, and for £130, you got a great deal. As before said, it played great.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by Guitarislife125
I heard the 1 in 321 means that there IS NO TREMELO.

Yes, it has a fixed bridge.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
my bad maybe im thinking of a nother model thats 3 twenty something i 4got
^ You're thinking about the RG320FM.

I'll agree with the other posts, for the price, the RG321 is great, especially with a pickup change. Which you now can spend that extra £70 on. Good buy!
Would it be better to invest the extra 70 in a distortion pedal or some pickups, and which ones (for both)?

Im a n00b btw
that's wt i'm going to get for a backup also
btw is it all RG321MH made in indonesia?i cant find any made in korea thing
^ mine says made in korea on the back of the headstock

What amp do you have threadstarter?
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by Pete Griffin
^ mine says made in korea on the back of the headstock

What amp do you have threadstarter?

its sad that i'm in hk,extremely limited choice