Wow. I just got back from Law School to find out my grade for the English Legal System module I am taking. I can hardly believe my eyes when I read the results from the notice board of the Law School reception: I got a 2:1 overall but I was joint 1st in the year for my contract law module and that makes it a "first" at 80%.

I am so happy about my results. I couldn't be more thankful. Working hard does pay off, eventually! Don't ever quit UGers at anything academic/practical that you find difficult.

Cagnius should be happy
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by sam b
Congratulations!
i wish i was clever

I am anything but clever. I'm one of those people who works really hard and never get the result I want (i'll always be disappointed or something and everyone will always get a better grade). Just never give up. It pays off. Thank you.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

ahh well, you must be pretty clever to get joint first in your year
well, well done anyway. Glad the work paid off this time
Kewanis club award in illinois (kewanis is native american for big noise)
outstanding achievement
My biggest achievement would be having straight A's freshman year and this year. I'm number 1 in the class of '09 (900 something people). It was strange, though. My report card said that I was number 6 in the class, and someone else with the same grades as number 3. So I asked my teacher, and he should me the grades on his computer, and that said I was number 1.

I'm probably going to lose it next year though, because I'm not taking as many AP classes as I can.
Once I found out that I have an I.Q of 140. Also, I can read very fast, so I finish reading assignments in about 10 mins.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by Alix_D
Well done my friend! Does this mean you can talk to me now?

After June. I have more exams to do

But I may log onto MSN this week. We'll see - first time in about a half year.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Bloody hell man, well done to you.

We'll be in practice together someday, I can feel it!
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
Bloody hell man, well done to you.

We'll be in practice together someday, I can feel it!

And well done to you for your 2:1 for EU. Strap down and feel the cheese! We can work as partners in civil litigation.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by fronkpies
Harmonius?

Username change.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
And well done to you for your 2:1 for EU. Strap down and feel the cheese!. We work, partners in civil litigation.

I can hear our bank balances creaking at the sheer weight of cash now.

Not to mention my Domestic Relations mark
Quote by cagnius
I can hear our bank balances creaking at the sheer weight of cash now.

Not to mention my Domestic Relations mark

Moral of the story: Put a lot of effort in and you'll have no limit. You'll just keep on going. That goes out to everyone so don't be a penis and drop out of highschool/college whatever.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius

Moral of the story: Put a lot of effort in and you'll have no limit. You'll just keep on going. That goes out to everyone so don't be a penis and drop out of highschool/college whatever.

Including you, meths. You big sack of cynicism
arr I feel bad, because I think I'm pretty smart but I've never achieved anything like this... =(
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Well done, it does pay off when you work hard...I just wish I wasnt so lazy
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
I'm so lazy, but I redeem myself sometimes. My Academic Decathlon team just went to State, and we got 10th place overall out of 50 schools (It's also our second year of competing). I picked up two medals at State, and 10 medals at the Regional level.

So study! Do your homework! Stay in school! Drink your milk! And don't do drugs!
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
No memorable achievements yet. Although I suppose an E in my RE mock GCSE counts for something

Although, I'm really gonna work my ass of in the coming years of school/college because I want to study Particle Physics at the university of Oxford.
Hmm...1st in the State for English in the Academic bowl. I was just the team captain, all I had to do was read this book that some of the questions were going to be over and these two other girls volunteered to do the rest. Well, all the questions are picked randomly and it turned out 15 of the 25 questions were from the book so I got all those right and I think we ended up getting 22 right out of the entire competition.

Core 40 graduate but that's not hard. Can't really think of anything else, I never made the honor roll once in high school. Was an outstanding christian student in Indiana. I have no clue how I got it, some lady nominated me and asked me to fill out some academic questions and I got it.

Oh, and by the way threadstarter, Congrats on that exam. Law is so mind consuming it's insane, all the memorization. The only thing I've remotely taken involving that is Medical laws and ethics.
Quote by alexlemon2
No memorable achievements yet. Although I suppose an E in my RE mock GCSE counts for something

Although, I'm really gonna work my ass of in the coming years of school/college because I want to study Particle Physics at the university of Oxford.

I do hope so, I think that's the best way to get in, to really want to, and for a good reason ..
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.