Hi there

I just found out that I can no longer loosen up one of the FR locking nut on my guitar. My allen key no longer fits in the cavity since it is already pretty messed up (the cavity). I even tried using pliers to turn it sideways, but no luck at all. Please let me know what I can do about it without having to bring it to a shop (its too far, and they charge you $$$ for it). Thank you
get a bigger allen key until you find one that fits tight and try that.

otherwise, you'll have to get pliers and really rag it anticlockwise until it loosens
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
you can get a replacement for it... take it to your local guitar shop...NOT GUITAR CENTER OR SAM ASH
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
I tried using the pliers turning it anti-clockwise, but nothing happened at all. I even stuck some tapes on the nut to make it easier to turn but still nothing
the only thing i could say, is keep trying different allen keys untill you find the right one. Or go to a shop and get it looked at
For future reference: When your locking screws start to get stripped, get replacement bolts for it, so this doesn't happen again.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
go to the hardware store, take the guitar. and get a bit or driver for a stripped screw.

then order a new locking screw online.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011