hey guys, there was a thread on here not too long ago talking about a certain type of lsd trip where the person assigns personality traits to numbers and letters. however i cant remember what this is called, and for some strange reason, i have to know it.

its bugging the hell out of me.
i think it starts with a c

if anyone has it just throw it down please haha

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
synaesthesia. it's a mental condition that also happens to be what one experiences when tripping on acid.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
YES!

thank you!

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
lol, no probs.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
A few people on ug have it. So does Adam Jones from Tool, and Devin Townsend from Strapping Young Lad and the Devin Townsend Band.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
omg that happened to me!!! the numbers had mouths and eyes and were walking on my bed!! im not making this up seriously
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by mr kipling
and Devin Townsend from Strapping Young Lad and the Devin Townsend Band.

I thought he only suffered from bi-polar?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Yeah, it is pretty strange. My friend had it. Taste colors...smell sounds...very weird. Heh.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I get that when I read tabs late at night!
There's some numbers that seem to be unhappy and others are comfortable while there are angry ones too...
Or maybe I misunderstood your definition.
Nevertheless what I just wrote I actually get when I'm tired.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
i have it to some extent, as does my mum. i like it it makes me feel all safe, strangely enough.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Jakeylee111
I thought he only suffered from bi-polar?

He also sees colours when listening to music. SYL is red, and DTB is blue.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
I only get that when I play curveball on addictinggames.com....that ****er on level 6 thinks he's got all the moves, and don't get me wrong he's pretty good, but he's just too cocky. Level 7 is like this honorable Japanese samurai dude who's awesome but when you beat him he goes all bushido on you. And level 8...he's just an ass hole.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
that sounds awesome i wish i had it
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by Saje
I only get that when I play curveball on addictinggames.com....that ****er on level 6 thinks he's got all the moves, and don't get me wrong he's pretty good, but he's just too cocky. Level 7 is like this honorable Japanese samurai dude who's awesome but when you beat him he goes all bushido on you. And level 8...he's just an ass hole.

That... is absolutely not what the discussion is about.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I have a mild form of synaesthesia, where I asociate numbers with distance and geometric figures.

For example, to me the numbers 0 to 60 "sit" on a spiral of some sort. So if someone mentions, for example, 32, I percieve it as the location of that number on the spiral. I know it sounds odd, it's a sensation which is difficult to describe in words.

Same thing for years, but the geometry for years is more irregular, and I'd have to draw it to tell what it looks like.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I have kind of that thing too
Like the first three months sit on top of april and may, then the rest go on from may towards the right.
And all numbers up to 1000 are like a triangle, afterwards the numbers just get further away, literally.